Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Ram Fans!

blue large

Hello Ram Fans! My name is Jerry and I'm one of the newest to the Herd in all of America. I just became a Rams fan this month and I'm very happy to be a part of such great fans. I look forward to chatting with all of you. GO RAMS!

Jerry / Warnerfan78,

'Good to hear not only from a new ClanRam / Warrior but from a new St. Louis RAM fan as well! :cool:

Bias aside, you have definitely selected the top of the crop among NFL fan sites -- not to mention the best, strongest team in the league!

Welcome! It is an exciting time to join - training camp and all. Look forward to a great, upcoming 2001 season's performance from the most powerful offense and a "reformed, rejuvenated Ram 'D' "...

As you put it, GO RAMS!!!

Comment

ThankYou!

Thanks for the reply. I'm a former Packer fan of 7 years so it was a tough decision but I felt called to the Rams. I truly hand-picked them as my favorite team, win or lose, superbowl or last place, the Rams are my team and I'm glad to join the Clan.

Comment

Yes, welcome to Clanram and welcome to the Rams

Can I ask what made you deside to become a RAM fan

Apart from the fact (we all know) the HORNS ;)

Comment

It was Faith!

It was simply faith calling me to the Rams I believe. I had my eye on them for a while, and I didn't really truly pick the Packers, they were a sudden choice when I got back into sports after high school. I think the Rams basically have a great organization with great history and are on the uprise, but win or lose it's the love for this team thats growing on me. I'm glad to be apart of great fans! GO RAMS!

Comment

Just feeling my way around and saying hi to everyone

Comment

Hi, long time ram fan,first time on this site. Any body here?

Comment

Rookies!

Looks like we have a few rookies in our midsts. I think I've seen WarnerFan78 before, unless there's another one with other numbers. Anyway, welcome Jerry. I know what you mean about being called to the Rams. I had my eye on them since they came to St. Louis and at beginnng of '99 season, felt compelled to give them my full attention. Little did I know that I would not be disappointed.

Gamebreake and Dramfan are definitely new to me. A hearty hello and welcome to you two as well.

I live in Macomb, Illinois, my name is Penny. Training camp has started and you will see updates from me.

Comment

Thanks for the worm wellcom. Penny, since you are in Macomb have you heard anything on our three MIAs?

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• princeram
                    Huge ram fan here.
                    by princeram
                    I signed up for this site a while back..(2 years i think:P) and i finally noticed i need to talk among the ram fans. So i decided to join for real and be active

I've been a rams fan for a long time. Live in Louisiana...Stuck between Dallas Cowboys and N.O Saints:|and the rest of my family is a HUGE Packer fan lol.(i decided not to:P)

anyway i just wanted to say hello to you guys and tell you all ill be active A lot more.

Rams all the way baby!:helmet:
                    -05-12-2009, 04:21 PM
                  • 99StLouisRams
                    UK ram fan
                    by 99StLouisRams
                    HELLO

Just a quick hello to everyone

Ok, a bit about me.......... been a ram fan for 9 years
                    -11-04-2009, 10:24 AM
                  • PrepDogg
                    New guy here
                    by PrepDogg
                    Hello Ram fans Im PrepDogg. I am in fact a Niner fan but I come in peace in search of knowledgeable football discussions and good natured banter. See you all on the boards
                    -09-13-2007, 06:26 PM
                  • RAMFANRAIDERHATER
                    Another Old Ram fan has come on board!
                    by RAMFANRAIDERHATER
                    Hello everyone. I just signed on here yesterday, found the place by accident, actually. But, it's nice to find a place where I can talk about my favorite sports team. I'm in Huntington Beach California, and have watched and followed the Rams since their playing days at the LA coliseum. Unlike many of my fellow Ram fans here in So. Cal, I stayed with the horns even though that "b***h" took my team away from me and moved them to St Louis. Anyway, it's great to get online here and read and chat about the Rams. Tonight's the first preseason game of 2006, and I'm so anxious to see the "new-look" Rams. I guess one good thing about being a Ram fan in California is I get to see the game on TV, which I understand is blacked out locally. Hmmmmm, that situation sounds familiar. In the last few dismal years in LA, we suffered the same fate. Dwindling attendance and blackouts. For you guys in St. Louis, don't let that happen! Support your team, or Madam Ram may.... well, you never know. GO RAMS!!!!
                    -08-10-2006, 08:12 AM
                  • IGIT
                    Hello Ram Fans from UVA Alum
                    by IGIT
                    Hello forum members,

I am a UVA alum and avid fan of the 'Hoos football team (I accept your apologies). I joined the forum to provide feedback, if others find it valuable, on any of the UVA players in this year's draft, including Chris Long, Branden Albert, Tom Santi, and a few others.

Feel free to ping me with any questions. For now, I'll mostly be interested in reading your forum and being a wallflower.

FYI, I am also a Redskins fan (again, I accept your apologies) and post (though rarely, approximately 30 posts in the last 4 years) under the same handle on the Extremeskins website.
                    -02-26-2008, 10:57 AM
                  Working...
                  X