A man named Perry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A man named Perry

FL | Perry Works Out at UNC's Pro Day - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
    11:17 PT: University of North Carolina LB Merceda Perry worked out at UNC's pro day on Tuesday, improving some of his numbers from his March 8 workout. Perry (6'4", 255 lbs.) bench-pressed 225 lbs. 22 times, ran a 4.38-second short-shuttle and had a 32" vertical jump. He's also run a 4.58-second 40-yard dash. One team showing considerable interest was the St. Louis Rams.

sounds like my kind of man

verrrrry interesting.... ;)

Comment

One More Note:

Also,

Rams | Nick Davis Works Out

According to Chad Wiestling, VP of TriStar Sports Management, Wisconsin WR Nick Davis has a pre-draft visit scheduled with the St. Louis Rams.

I Don't Know Much About Wisconsin.

Can Someone Please POST Some Information About This Guy, If You Find It !!!

Thanks In Advance !

Karl

Comment

So far all I've found about Nick Davis is that he stands at 5'9", weighs 186lbs., and ran a 4.5 in the 40 yard dash. I think he was a punt returner for Wisconsin also. That's all I could find so far.

Merceda Perry sounds very talented. Some say that the Rams do need to draft a linebacker, and his speed would fit our defense nicely.

Don't be surprised to see both drafted by the Rams later in the second day.

:shield:

Comment

Nick Davis, 2001 season

Caught 20 passes for 378 yards & 3 TD. (42 Long)

Returned 20 punts for 246 yards & 0 TD. (66 Long)

Returned 27 kickoffs for 595 yards & 0 TD. (48 Long)

You can find out more about him on the following.

http://www.uwbadgers.com/sport_news/fb/bios
          Last edited by PerthshireRam; -03-26-2002, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Thanks !!!

Thanks Guys !!!

Karl

Comment

Working...
            X