Wistrom Traded!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wistrom Traded!!!!!!!!!

GRANT WISTROM HAS BEEN TRADES TO SAN FRAN FOR A FIRST ROUND PICK IN THIS YEARS DRAFT!:rolleyes:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    APRIL FOOLS...scared you

J-Ram, the wrath you will generate because of this one is way too sensitive for protection. Just duck. LOL

Comment

I coouldn't help it tx...

It had to be done by someone, I was just suprised it wasn't done before I came in this morning.

Comment

Jeez, I gotta remember today's April Fool's Day. That one really scared me.

:shield:

Comment

:p oh J-Ram...that about gave me a heart attack...I am known to miss half of a message by not scrooling down...good thing i did this time. Good one though...heart failure may have occurred if Faulks name had been there!LOL

Comment

Faulk? You're not that gullible, are you? :o

:shield:

Comment

;) With all the money crap going on...anything could happen!!No not gullable...just never want to see him anywhere else...

Comment

GRANT WISTROM HAS BEEN TRADES TO SAN FRAN FOR A FIRST ROUND PICK IN THIS YEARS DRAFT!

The scary thing is in this football world that could happen!:mad:

But that was pretty funny

Comment

I'm still waiting on MsWistRam's wrath ;)

Man i woulda been pissed...

Comment

What a difference a day makes...

:rolleyes: A-A-A-A-R-G-H!!!

Man! I'm glad tomorrow brings Grant back to where he belongs!

Comment

Re: Wistrom Traded!!!!!!!!!

:o I about did it in my pants with this one.....;) Got a hot flash & everything...That was a good one J-RAM:p :p

Comment

I'm across the river from St. Louis, and I'm sure I'll here MSWistram scream all the way from Macomb! Thanks J! That was a goodun!

Comment

You are a bad, bad person.

Everything holy will frown on you forever.

Comment

Don't ever do that again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

And Frisco of all places!! :rolleyes: There is nothing worse!!
                              "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamDez
                                Wistrom: We played like crap at every position on defense
                                by RamDez
                                Wistrom: We played like crap at every position on defense

We're still 3-1. Mistakes are correctable.

Grant Wistrom didn't mince words on how the Seahawks defense played in the fourth quarter against his former team. "We went out there and we played like crap at every position on defense," said Wistrom. "It was a total breakdown. We werenít getting pressure on them, guys were running around free because he (Bulger) had so much time to throw. We pretty much self-destructed out there."

Q: How can that happen when you dominated the first half?

Grant Wistrom: "We made mistakes, but they made plays. Theyíre a very good team. I've said it all week that they are 2-2, but they could easily be 3-1 or 4-0, as Coach Holmgren stated. They are a very, very talented offense. Any lapse in your assignment theyíre going to exploit, and thatís what happened."

Q: Does this change the preparation for next week's game?

Grant Wistrom: "We just have to look inward now. We will really find out what this team is all about. Itís easy to get along and everybody has fun when youíre winning every week. Now we have to refocus our efforts and come together as a family, and go out there and play better and play harder."

Q: How was it playing your old team?

Grant Wistrom: "Itís just more distractions: warming up and trying to say 'hi' to people. Thatís the main difference."

Q: What's the status of the division now?

Grant Wistrom: "People who handed us the division donít know a lot about the Rams, because they are a very, very good football team, and they are going to come ready to play every Sunday. They have had a couple of slipups this year, and thatís why they were 2-2, but I think they showed today why they are still a team to be reckoned with out there."

Q: How do you feel you played today?

Grant Wistrom: "I donít think I played very well today. I think I can play much better, and I expect to go out and play a lot better next week."
                                -10-10-2004, 10:44 PM
                              • RamWraith
                                Wistrom
                                by RamWraith
                                Grant's stats from week one:

-09-13-2004, 12:13 PM
                              • RamWraith
                                The Wistrom saga sucks for the Rams
                                by RamWraith
                                With the amount of injuries and lack of playing time it looks like the Rams will be lucky to pull a 5th round comp for Wistrom.
                                -12-14-2004, 06:42 AM
                              • RamDez
                                Grant Wistrom OUT
                                by RamDez
                                4 to 6 weeks with a broken knee .....................:upset:

It happened to the Seahawks .......................

But its Grant Wistrom ...................................:upset:
                                -10-18-2004, 05:33 PM
                              • RamWraith
                                Wistrom to retire? (MAKING IT RAMS RELATED)
                                by RamWraith
                                Thought I would put this in the Rams section. Wistrom deserves at least that respect!!

NFL | Wistrom to retire?
                                Thu, 5 Apr 2007 16:18:24 -0700

Adam Schefter, of NFL Network, reports unrestricted free-agent DE Grant Wistrom (Seahawks) is leaning towards retirement, according to sources close to Wistrom.
                                -04-05-2007, 05:44 PM
                              Working...
                              X