If I didn't love the Rams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I didn't love the Rams

I would have to say I would fast become a Texan fan. Anyone else think their uniforms are awesome!! I like the color and the logo is great...simple yet has that sparkle to it.

If I was a young kid again I would differently buy some of that

For the same reason my heart was won over for the Rams I think Houston has hit the same cord.

I've been thinking the same thing. While I will be a psychotic Rams fan for life, if I were a kid now, I'd choose the Texans, just to say I was with them from the beginning. I also love their logo and uniforms. Seattle got some pretty sweet new ones too.

:shield:

Comment

:o Hey j-Ram...I havent seen them give some detail or info as to where i can take a look see. Thanks in advance..

Comment

The Texans new unis do look good, but i've been watching the seahawks new threads and they look pretty tight too.

Also, the Bills will be announcing modifications to their uniforms.

Comment

To see the Texans uniforms, go here.

To see the Seahawks new uniforms and logo, click this.

:shield:

Comment

Thanks...

Thank you very much EDM...I took a look and I guess they are ok...but they didnt do anything for me...I think I am too attached to the new Rams colors....I didnt even mind the old colors...but I love the new ones...I even look for other clothes in Ram fashion...silly I know.

Comment

not silly girl...we are all look for the same colors :-)

Comment

hey what do yo u all think of Skele- Ram...my aviator

Comment

HEY ............ THOSE TEAM COLOURS SUCK

RAMS COLOURS RULE OK :p :angryram:

Comment

hey...

you spelled colors wrong *ROTFLMAO*

C-O-L-O-R-S....man you would think the guy didn't know good english :-)

Comment

your all heathens :upset: :p

__________________________________________________________
                      Keeping the Rams Nation Talking

Comment

Thanks

Thanks J-Ram...I was beginning to think I had lost it. I was in Old Navy and saw a shirt on sale for like $4 and it was navy and gold...what luck...I was in heaven...lol I am sooooo ready for football to begin. By the way I like skele-Ram...pretty tough looking..fits well. oh and dont be too hard on Dez he cant help it...LOl

Comment

we should never have populated you lot over there

then again ........ we would not have football ............ mmmmm, let me think about this

Comment

Thoses Texan colors will look real pretty on a 2-14 team.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy
                              Thoses Texan colors will look real pretty on a 2-14 team.
                              there you go, thank you Randy .......... a TRUE fan speaks out

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamDez
                                Top 5 worse NFL uniforms
                                by RamDez
                                OK here goes for me. (this does not incluse the helmets)

Bills = away kit
                                Bills = home kit
                                Seahawks = home kit (horrible colour)
                                Chiefs = away kit
                                Dolphins = Orange kit

remember this is the worse kit ...................

:phone:
                                -07-03-2005, 05:05 AM
                              • CalRamsFan75
                                Proud to be a Rams Fan
                                by CalRamsFan75
                                :helmet:

Being a Rams fan is great. You guys show so much class congradulating the Patriots. Do you know on alot of the Patriot websites, it is filled with cussing and anger from Raider fans. a raider fan went so far as to make his own website www.snowjob2002.com. i agree Rams fans are laid back, but we should get a little more rowdy, not violent and mean, but more into it. i'm a die hard old school la rams fan, so it makes me vomit when i see preppies chatting on their cell phone wearing new rams jerseys. am i mad about the rams moving to st. louis. no. mad about the color change. yes! be careful rams, the media loves you now, but they will turn. they pretty much insulted the crap out of us the whole '90s. two questions for ANYONE? why are raider fans mean nasty complaining violent people? and can someone tell me where the heck i can get old school rams gear????:helmet:
                                -02-12-2002, 01:46 AM
                              • ramsfan37
                                New User...Longtime Rams Fan
                                by ramsfan37
                                Hi everyone. I'm new to this site and thought I would introduce myself. A friend of mine turned me on to it from NFLDRAFTCOUNTDOWN. Thanks, NGSEILER.

I have been a Rams fan since I was about 4 years old. My Dad was born in SoCal and grew up watching the Rams. My Grandpa started following the Rams and listening to them on the radio when they were in Cleveland in 1937. He chose them as his team because he didn't have very good eyesight, and they were the first team to paint their helmets, so he could tell who was who when he looked at photos in the newspaper.

I have lived in Seattle my whole life and get a lot of hazing from my circle of football friends. Whenever they rib me too much I just ask them how many rings they have.

I am a draft guy and I am excited about this offseason. I couldn't be happier with what I have seen from our new regime. I see great things in our team's future and it is exciting to be a Rams fan again!

I used to be a regular poster on a website called STLOUISRAMSX.com, and I was hoping I might find some of the guys from that site here. Anyone?

I look forward to having great discussions here and thanks for welcoming me aboard.
                                -03-31-2012, 12:37 PM
                              • Rambitious
                                When.....
                                by Rambitious
                                .....did you become a Rams fan?

For myself it was 1970. I was just a kid in Northern California (we had moved up from Southern California 4 years earlier) and was just becoming interested in football.

I remember the Rams had just finished some good years in the 1960's and in 1970, '71, and '72 they had mediocre years.

Then the great defensive teams of the 1970's emerged, and the Rams got a steady if not explosive offense to go with it. Their offense was the original 'ground chuck' a trademark of then head coach Chuck Knox.

Well that's when I became a fan. How about you? When did you first become a Rams fan?

Let's hear it!!! :-)

:p
                                -09-27-2001, 09:40 PM
                              • Guam rammer
                                Rams uniforms
                                by Guam rammer
                                Was just wondering, what’s the holdup with the uniforms? Our logo is out, the draft is done and the Stadium is still being worked on. No nothing about the uni’s and I’m looking at stuff online and on YouTubee to keep my Rams football COVID 19 drama a little more interesting. Just a fan waiting for something good to happen while I rot at home and work....
                                -05-04-2020, 03:50 AM
                              Working...
                              X