New Members???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Members???

Hey Dez or any other mod. My son wants to become a member in the Clan, can you help us out I can't seem to register him because I,m logged in as mar. Help please, thanks for the next generation of Rams Fans, Mark:superram:

Re: New Members???

Originally posted by mar
    Hey Dez or any other mod. My son wants to become a member in the Clan, can you help us out I can't seem to register him because I,m logged in as mar. Help please, thanks for the next generation of Rams Fans, Mark:superram:
    Hi Mar,

for your son to join, he needs to have a seperate email address.

this forum's security is based (in part) on unique email addresses.

I would suggest getting a hotmail or some other free email address set up for him. then, you need to logg OFF the forum to clear your cookies. (only if you are using the same computer)

you can then register as a new user with the new email address.

REMEMBER that each of you need to log off when you have finished so that the cookies for your session are cleared. (only if you are using the same computer)

Hope this helps

Comment

Thanks Dez, I'm really computer illterate(?). I'll have my girlfreind look into that. And do the Rams play in Buffalo this year?? Again Thanks

Comment

Sorry mar, Rams aren't scheduled to play the Bills this year.

Comment

Damn, that'd be sweet though. Faulk vs. Fletcher

:shield:

Comment

Oh well maybe I can get to Saint Louis some day, thanks.

Comment

mar.....

The Rams will visit the Ralph in 2004 - mark your calendar (and mine). That will be the soonest we will see them in Western New York.

The Bills will visit the Ed in 2008....

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedu...uture_afce.htm

Comment

Thanks DJ I'll keep my calander open.How's the weather in Rochester, very cold in Tupper Lake, can't ride the Harley yet. Take care.

Comment

well, i'm at school in slippery rock, but the 'rents said it's been snowing - nothing sticking.

might be a while for the harley - gotta love lake ontario and erie :rolleyes:

You should get it airbrushed with Max Q. on the tank

Comment

I don't know about MAX-Q. maybe a naked Indian girl on yhe tank.at night it's been about 0-10 degrees and 30's during the day.It sucks big time.Can't ride the snowmobile or the bike,very depressing.

Comment

I could always design ya somethin' nice and purdy

:cool:

Comment

Thank Blankman,it won't be to weird will it?

Comment