X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WR Freeman is a freeman

Do you think the rams could have an intrest
    in Packers WR Freeman?
    Would he even be worth anything as a Ram?

No, he's a head case, check Cris Carter on that, Martz don't like head cases.
    "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Comment

He's no longer a top notch receiver. Plus, its better to spend the money else where. Like in the draft; on a receiver that can grow with the Rams.

Comment

I second what MoonJoe and sprtsmac say....we don't need him.

Comment

I agree! But it doesn't really matter, anyway. This guys contract is way too heavy for The Rams to pick up under its conditions! Not gonna happen!

Comment

I've gotten a bad feeling about Antonio in the past...I think he and MM would clash a bit too often

Comment

I never thought he was that good of a wr anyway. I always hated Deon Sanders and Antonio Freeman is the same type of person. He isn't good enough to be on the Rams practice squad.

Comment

I agree with sprtsmac, the draft is loaded this year with receivers, lets get one and groom him like Holt. Anyone hear about who we are looking at for Linebackers, O-Lineman, cornerbacks. We need some depth at these positions. Cam Spikes needs to get a shot this year, I've talked to him over some beers last year and he's a heck of a nice guy and he has paid his dues in practice the last 3 yrs. Give the big Texan a shot. Hanifan says he is promising so let him play.

Comment

If the Rams don't pick up Wilkins, the draft is the way they will go. Wilkins really has been the only fit after Proehl resigned. The Rams need a speed guy with special teams skills, and Wilkins has those.

Comment

I'm sticking to my opinion that the Rams shouldn't pick up a third receiver in free agency. We've been very good drafting receivers (Bruce, Holt, Hakim) and I think the Rams should continue down that path to find a replacement.

:shield:

Comment

Working...
                    X