Dez's posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dez's posts

ok did everyone check out Dez's new avator. CLASSIC!! Cant stop laughing!! You gotta see the movie to apprciate that, and when you do think of the avator. *Peeing my pants*

Re: Dez's posts

That is funny! Now who's going to be Donkey? Tx? Shale? You, Jason? (Not going to be me!)

Comment

I am in Dez's dog house anyway. And here I went and deleted all the threads that had ShrekRam in them *LOL*. The big lug was playing with my head again. * still peeing my pants*

Comment

I created that for him because I thought RamWraith's reference was funny. I am glad that he put it up.

Just so everyone knows what we are talking about:

Comment

The big lug does have a sense of humor. Although he was ready to kill me this morning *LOL*

Comment

mutter .. mutter .... can I have an Harumphfff

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamFan_Til_I_Die
              Disappearing posts
              by RamFan_Til_I_Die
              Somehow every post I make is being deleted. 3 in the last day. The last one was in Dez's "Remembering BigRedMan" thread. I looked at it after it was posted and now it's gone. Same thing with my other two posts. What gives?
              -03-01-2013, 01:00 PM
            • RamsFan16
              5,000 posts, an overview!
              by RamsFan16
              This post right here is taking me from 4,999 posts, to 5,000! Quite a accomplishment on this wonderful site! Thanks for being such good friends and such a good family!

As I was just looking through the Under 18 forum, looking at all my older posts and things like that. My goodness, I can understand why some still don't care to much for me. Reading through my old posts, I had no logic on arguing, and no credibility whatsoever. One thread ( Best Coaches in Big 10 ), all I did was come back with But this, but that..., blah, blah, blah.. I was annoyed reading it.

I'd like to thank this ClanRam family for dealing with me from the time I joined, until now, and into the future. Thanks for putting up with my immaturity, ignorance and arrogance.

*Cheers* to 5,000 more and a great future for Rams Football and for this family and all families!

-11-17-2009, 06:10 PM
            • Fat Pang
              Deletions
              by Fat Pang
              Greetings all,

Quick query if I may..........

What are the groundrules for deletions?

Now I received a mail from Nick recently (Automated? That's a hell of a program that can scan text for perceived value....) that said that a post that I made recently that signalled my agreement with something was being deleted because it didn't add anything to the thread.

I should have signalled my agreement via the rep system.

No problem with that per se, and it seems to be a very sensible way on cutting down on some of the guff that's posted, but having had a quick trawl through some other threads where someone may have posted "Yeah man, I agree with that (Insert joke here, even if it's a poor one)" it doesn't seem to be consistently applied.

So, in order to save time and trouble could someone please tell me what the rules are these days. You can't avoid being subjective if you don't have any.

I might want to know about Rams Players birthdays for example and it might hold just as much value as knowing how heavy Marshall is these days, or how bad our undrafted free agents ACL is, or telling Torry we love him, or whether we leave the seat up or down,etc, etc............

I may have missed the rules being published somewhere and if I have can someone please point me in the right direction.

Cheers,

FP
              -06-16-2006, 11:58 PM
            • rams_fan81
              Nooooo!!!!!!!!
              by rams_fan81
              THE WORD ASSOCIATION....it's...it's....it's gone!!!! NOOOOOOO.

What do you guys think

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:
              -06-11-2006, 01:09 PM
            • AvengerRam_old
              NickSeiler Reaching 2,000 Posts Is Like...
              by AvengerRam_old
              Though it went by with little notice, Nick recently became the first Clan member to hit 2,000 posts. Let's contemplate what that means, shall we?
              Kind of like when O.J. Simpson broke 2,000 yards.
              5.88%
              A dubious distinction.
              0.00%
              Proof that hard work, dedication and commitment to one's chosen profession are overrated.
              17.65%
              The greatest accomplishment since Mr. Slave beat Paris Hilton in the "***** Off."
              0.00%
              Proof of the old "idle hands" saying.
              11.76%
              Indicative that Nick maybe should get a little sun once and a while.
              35.29%
              Proof that he is a fine, opinionated and passionate Ram fan - well done, Nick!
              29.41%
              -12-06-2004, 11:54 AM
            Working...
            X