I guarantee the next ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guarantee the next ...

...heated debate causing much demise among the Clan will be Faulk. When the smoke clears and the Warner debate is over you can bet your bottom dollar we will have an all out feud over our next greatest loved one.

I will let General Counsel open the debates with a rebuttal from eLacky :tongue:

Re: I guarantee the next ...

I have already responded to our esteemed colleague mr. el acky. I think the faulk departure issue is premature and doesnt need lengthy debate at this point. I appreciate that depending on what happens this year with faulks injury status and jacksons development, this will become a valid and very heated area of debate.

general counsel

Comment

I could have sworn our next debate would have been about how cool of a name "Smoker" is.

Comment

I could have sworn our next debate would have been about how cool of a name "Smoker" is.
        You're kidding....right?

As far as cool names, I really liked the new one I seen in here yesterday...

HornyRam

Comment

by game three the hot topic will be Martz. I think the age gap and/or injuries will probably fizzle the faulk debate.

Comment

The debate I'd like to see...

Did the Rams run up the score too much when they beat the Patriots in the 2004/05 Super Bowl?

Comment

I hope it's getting Kevin Garrett more playing time.

Comment

gee... do you like Garrett tx :-) :-) :-) I am excited to see this kids potential now that you have talked him up so much.

Comment

You know, there is a striking resemblence between Garrett and Tx...

I'm just saying...

Never mind.

Comment

Here's some of the bio on Garrett. Smart individual also, was a member of the National Honor Society in H.S. If anything, will be a big boost to the special teams.

Has good body structure and a muscular frame…shows smoothness and balance as he stays low in backpedal…has recovery burst and deep speed to stay tight on receivers…four-year starter at cornerback who was regarded as best pass defender in the Western Athletic Conference…started all 42 games that he played in his collegiate career…the fastest player on the team, he made 265 tackles (181 solos) with eleven stops behind the line of scrimmage, seven interceptions, 36 pass deflections, four forced fumbles, a fumble recovery and six blocked kicks during his time with the Mustangs.

Comment

I dont think we will ever have a debate concerning Faulk like the one we had concerning Warner.Faulk has said on more than one occasion that if he cant produce on the field he would call it quits.Faulk would more than likely retire before there is a "Running Back Controversy".
                      ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

Comment

Personally, I would like to see a debate on whether Jackson was as good in his rookie year as Faulk was in his greatest. Or which one of the two would hit 1000 yards first....or if Marc can beat Kurt's record....or if Smoker is gonna be the next KW....or even Charmin vs. Scott in the locker rooms...as long as its good news... :tongue:
                        temp_4394_1467243487543_20
                        RAMS!

Comment

RamsFamily, I cant use charmin anymore. I am still protesting the elmination of the Mr. Whipple ad campaign. I am amenable to the use of any other two ply brand for the lockerroom. Of course, once the season starts, you should never change the role as long as we are winning.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Comment

Question: Who would win in a fight? Mr. Clean or the Brawny man?

Comment

Nick, I think you have to like Mr. Clean in that fight. The Brawny guy always looked to me like a pale imitation of the marlboro man. Now, Mr. Clean vs. Gigantor, that might be another story.

general counsel

Comment

Working...
                              X