Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tx has Garrett. Who's your "pet" player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tx has Garrett. Who's your "pet" player?

Is there a player on the team that, for one reason or another, you really want to see succeed, even more than the average Ram?

For me, I'd have to say I have two: Kevin Curtis and Tony Hargrove.

Curtis because he really struck me as a player who can make a major contribution in the Rams' system and I was disappointed that he was injured. I would really like to see him come all the way back from the injury and be to the Rams what Az was in 99-01.

Hargrove because he's an underdog given his college situation and seems to have worked hard to give himself a chance. Also, if he becomes a star, it would temper the bad feelings brought on by Leonard Little's situation (and possible future suspension).

Who do you have your eye on?

Re: Tx has Garrett. Who's your "pet" player?

It used to be Little, know I am not to sure on him. Now I would have to go with Hargrove. I am excited about this kid and would love to see Armey pull another one out of his butt :-)

Comment

Kurt Warner.

Too late for that one, huh? OK, Marc Bulger then. I really want Bulger to become our Steve Young: not ever replacing Warner in our memories, but giving us a whole new set of memories to smile about.

Comment

Either Bulger or Pisa.

Comment

I agree with Bob L. Head, Marc Bulger. As much as I slam him, I want him to succeed in the worst way. I see him as an innocent in the midst of all the controversy and BS. He's just a guy who is trying his best to perform in a tough situation brought on by.....well, let's not go there.

Comment

Originally posted by r8rh8rmike
            I agree with Bob L. Head, Marc Bulger. As much as I slam him, I want him to succeed in the worst way. I see him as an innocent in the midst of all the controversy and BS. He's just a guy who is trying his best to perform in a tough situation brought on by.....well, let's not go there.
            One of the reasons I named names and not reasons ;)

Comment

I gotta go with Kennedy. He was so heralded coming out of college, and I think he just hit culture shock in the pros. I think his position coach under Paterno had a vastly different style than Kollar, and Kennedy just wasn't prepared for the philosophy switch. He has now adjusted, eaten a few Big Macs and is ready to make an impact.
              The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Dane Looker

Comment

I will have to go with Brandon Chillar. Local boy (Carlsbad is 30 miles from San Diego) goes to the best team in the world. Though he may not start, I think he will contribute on special teams and the few chances he gets to play on D. He has lots of potential, and may be a future starter. And his dad's name is Ram, got to like that.
                  :ramlogo:
                  JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
                  :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
                  Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

I'm going with K. Curtis. I was also disappointed when he got injured last year; I thought he was going to have a great year, last year.

I always want Bruce to do great.

On defense, Archuleta. I think if the Rams use him wisely, he can become a monster from the safety position.

Comment

I have a few pets.

Dane Looker - he has good work ethic and he is versatile
                      Pisa - love the attitude and the energy
                      Tony Hargrove - the desire is there and he is working against some poor odds
                      Adam Archuleta - He has the potential to be pro-bowl material. I like to see him improve.

UtterBlitz
                      sigpic

Comment

mines shane walton

Comment

Gotta go with Pisa. I think he can be a (another) differnce maker on the team.
                          This space for rent...

Comment

We need special teams resurrected. I'd like to see Groce mimic his punt return skills in college at the pro level too.

Comment

Jeff Wilkins - I am still not sold on the guy, besides, he's a damn kicker.

Sean Landetta - Just because I know he won't.

Marc Bulger - Because, like mike, I have done my fair share of criticizing him. I want him to prove me wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X