No announcement yet.

Any interest in remaining Free Agents?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any interest in remaining Free Agents?

Which of the following Free Agents should the Rams try to sign?
    Jamie Sharper
    6.52%
    Jason Fisk
    8.70%
    Grady Jackson
    13.04%
    Brentson Buckner
    13.04%
    Ty Law
    10.87%
    None of the Above: Stick with the Current Roster
    2.17%
    None of the Above: Wait for the Post June 1 FA Market
    45.65%

Re: Any interest in remaining Free Agents?

My first choice would be an in-shape and reasonably-priced Grady Jackson. However, because I have my doubts that such a version of Jackson will be available, I went with Jason Fisk, who can provide a solid veteran addition to the DL rotation, and would likely come at a reasonable price.

Comment

I added Brentson Buckner to the list. He wouldn't be a bad choice, either.

Comment

jamie sharper got my vote if reasonably priced if not ditch that idea and wait for the june cuts but get the finger on the trigger!

Comment

who snapped up hunter hillenmeyer(spellcheck?) and that exotically named former jags OG ??
          im not even gonna attempt his name but if anyone says it,i`ll let ya know!

them two would have been two good additions to our roster!

Comment

Didnt know Buckner was available,yep would prefer him than an overweight Grady Jackson and an underweight Fisk!

Comment

Isn't Mawae with the Titans?
              The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew4EverRams
                Didnt know Buckner was available,yep would prefer him than an overweight Grady Jackson and an underweight Fisk!
                My sentiments exactly Drew. Buckner is bigger than Fisk and yet not old and fat like G. Jackson. BTW I thought that Mawae had signed with the Titans, can't believe he's still out there at this point.

WHAT SAY YE?

P.S. Why is it when I quote a post it looks rather ragged (see above) and yet eveybody else's has a nice looking box with an attractive brown/gold color? Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thanx!! Well actually sometimes I get the box but more often than not I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by HUbison
                  Isn't Mawae with the Titans?
                  D'oh! I missed that. Okay, he's off the list.

Comment

buckner is like 35 man... i would take buckner over these guys any day because hes played in the big games before and knows what it takes to win

Comment

None of the Above: Wait for the Post June 1 FA Market

Comment

I'd take Buckner. Provides some verteran leadership to the defense and is still effective.

Comment

more help for the D-line...Buckner please

Maineram -

Comment

Ty Law.....

Comment

Buckner really doesn't fit what the Rams really need, a strong pass rushing DE. There really isn't anyone left currently worth the salary cap space they would take up.

Comment