Any interest in remaining Free Agents?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AvengerRam_old
    started a poll Any interest in remaining Free Agents?

Any interest in remaining Free Agents?

Jamie Sharper
    6.52%
    Jason Fisk
    8.70%
    Grady Jackson
    13.04%
    Brentson Buckner
    13.04%
    Ty Law
    10.87%
    None of the Above: Stick with the Current Roster
    2.17%
    None of the Above: Wait for the Post June 1 FA Market
    45.65%
    Which of the following Free Agents should the Rams try to sign?

• majorram
    replied
    Re: Any interest in remaining Free Agents?

Jackson has my vote, though at 380 pounds, I don't think that he can ever walk not a lone play......we sure need depth though........

steve:clanram:

Leave a comment:

• OldRamsfan
    replied

Law has my vote , the rest would do as well I'm still concerned about about the D a little bit ...

Leave a comment:

• laram0
    replied

Ty Law and Buckner..WHOAAAAA !

:clanram: :helmet:

Leave a comment:

• RAMMAN68
    replied

We could play a 4-4
    That might not be out of the question with a tweener LB/SS in Alston.

Leave a comment:

• RAMMAN68
    replied

TE Boo Williams (also depending on health
    I would like to see a vet TE on the roster just in case the two rooks don't work out right away. Other than that, we should wait until June. We have a lot of youngsters on this team and I think the staff would have a better picture of what we need after the mini camps.

Leave a comment:

• txramsfan
    replied

hey, tx gives the Face character "character" I thought.

LOL

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied

Originally posted by AvengerRam
    Sorry to interrupt this thread, but...

Tell me that HUbison as B.A. Barachus isn't the funniest thing you've seen in a long time! LOL
    It's pictures like that which make me glad I never posted my image into the Clan gallery. LOL

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

The only guy i found appealing is grady jackson. Unluckily he thinks that the more he eats the higher he should be paid. He's trying to get a larger contract, but his production has been limited...

Leave a comment:

• Rambos
    replied

At his age, its more likely "baby back rib fat."
    It would be like getting two guys for the price of one.LOL

We could play a 4-4 LOL

I can see him taking it in from the one-yard line.
    Last edited by Rambos; -05-10-2006, 10:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• AvengerRam_old
    replied

Originally posted by Rambos
    Grady Jackson is my pick, if he was cheap. He can lose some of that baby fat. He would be a nice fit for the 3-4 could help Kennedy with the work load.
    At his age, its more likely "baby back rib fat."

Leave a comment:

• Rambos
    replied

Grady Jackson is my pick, if he was cheap. He can lose some of that baby fat. He would be a nice fit for the 3-4 could help Kennedy with the work load.

Leave a comment:

• AvengerRam_old
    replied

Sorry to interrupt this thread, but...

Tell me that HUbison as B.A. Barachus isn't the funniest thing you've seen in a long time! LOL

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied

Originally posted by RAMarkable
    Buckner is bigger than Fisk and yet not old and fat like G. Jackson.
    Well, not quite. Buckner is actually two years older than Jackson, and I think the only reason he could be considered bigger than Fisk is because he's packing ten more pounds while being an inch shorter. In reality it's likely negligible.

Some names not on the list that I wouldn't mind seeing the Rams go after (assuming they have about $5 million in cap space after accounting for the rookie pool):

DE Duane Clemons
    DB Joseph Jefferson
    S Lance Schulters
    OG Matt Stinchcomb (if he checks out medically)
    OG Kendyl Jacox
    TE Boo Williams (also depending on health)

Leave a comment:

• Fat Pang
    replied

Ty Law would be great but expensive and take up the roster spot of a younger guy. I'd like to see us take a Vet DT to play nose behind Kennedy.

Leave a comment: