What Are Your Plans For The BASH??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are Your Plans For The BASH??

Just wondering what the plan for most people is for the bash. When are you planning to arrive, and leave? I, for one, am looking at arriving Friday and leaving Monday.
    Arrive Friday, leave Monday
    30.00%
    Arrive Friday, leave Sunday
    10.00%
    Arrive Saturday, leave Monday
    30.00%
    Arrive Saturday, leave Sunday
    0.00%
    Arrive Sunday, leave Monday
    0.00%
    Arrive Sunday, Leave Sunday
    10.00%
    I live in the area
    10.00%
    Will be staying longer than just the weekend
    10.00%
    Last edited by Truth; -05-13-2006, 04:13 PM.
    That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!

Re: What Are Your Plans For The BASH??

I'm arriving Saturday afternoon at the Drury Inn around 2PM, will be leaving Monday afternoon.
    I plan on getting festive, buy my friends some drinks, and saying NO means NO to RamWraith all night!

Comment

Alas, we shall be forced to miss yet another bash, unless things change. Those of you that do go, drink a toast to me & Mom, we'll be there in spirit!!!
      temp_4394_1467243487543_20
      RAMS!

Comment

Arriving Thursday at noon and leaving Monday at noon. Staying at Drury Inn downtown. Hooking up with Majoram Friday night someplace for a few if anyone cares to join.

Maineram -

Comment

My plan is to arrive Saturday around 3 pm and get tipsy Saturday night, watch the Rams stomp the Broncos on Sunday and then get crunk and celebrate Sunday nite across the river

Comment

Sorry Guys Hpe you all have a good time. It's always great. Go Rams I will be thinking of you all. I miss Jack Snow now more than ever. Especially this season. I normally attend but Friday thru Sunday works.
            Thanks

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• txramsfan
              Bash Brethren
              by txramsfan
              It's that time of year again when we get to congregate and actually put faces with places. Bash time is just about 24 hours away for me currently and I can't wait to get it started. Dez is already enjoying himself, he always gets an early start.

I will be arriving in the 'Lou Friday afternoon around 2:15. I have some family obligations to attend to but I may be able to sneak out Friday night. If not, I know Saturday, for those of you who will be attending, is a major get together day for us and the Rampagers.

My email addy is [email protected] for those of you who want to keep in touch, get directions or schedules, or just to say when you will be arriving. Let's have a safe, fun, and WINNING Bash this year.

tx
              -09-23-2004, 06:43 AM
            • PaddyRam
              Bash
              by PaddyRam
              I'll be flying out tomorrow... see some of you on Saturday/Sunday.
              We need some bouncebackability after last week. ;)
              -09-21-2004, 02:59 AM
            • RamWraith
              Lets talk Bash
              by RamWraith
              For those that are going in 2 weeks what are your plans?? Staying? Best shopping? Brewery tours? Pubs? Care to meet me at the Drury Friday night?

Are we meeting Saturday? Where and when?

This is coming up fast and I am not hearing much from my brothers. Sounds to me like this is going to be fun!! What say ye?
              -10-15-2007, 05:53 PM
            • AvengerRam_old
              Karaoke at the Bash?
              by AvengerRam_old
              I was talking with Dez, and we are thinking of seeing if it might be feasible to have karaoke as part of the dinner festivities on Saturday night of Bash weekend. My thought was that we could do it as a fundraiser for the site, with attendees "bidding" to hear other members show off their singing skills.

What do you think? Like the idea? Hate it?
              -06-05-2008, 05:10 PM
            • AvengerRam_old
              Only 8 days 'till the BASH!!!!
              by AvengerRam_old
              Counting down to the 2012 Bash: Battle Seattle...

We're going to have a great group (14 or 16 people) cheering on the home team at the game, including some first-time Bashers!

Saturday night, the festivities begin with the dinner at Jake's Steaks at Laclede's Landing. We'll have our annual Rams Trivia Raffle, with the proceeds going, of course, to support ClanRam.

If you're not joining us for the game, but will be in town, feel free to stop on over at the Bash. All are welcome!
              -09-21-2012, 01:17 PM
            Working...
            X