No announcement yet.

Anyone have tickets to the ***** game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have tickets to the ***** game?

I'm looking for two tickets to the Rams/Niners game. This message is obviously directed to season ticket holders who have guarenteed seats already.

Re: Anyone have tickets to the ***** game?

i am a season ticket holder and i have 2 seats available for that game if you want them.they are in section 406,row gg seats 13 and 14. you can have them for face value which is $44 each.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• THOLTFAN81
      Rams Season Tickets
      by THOLTFAN81
      I was bored today just browsing the internet and was just looking up Rams season tickets (I live in NJ). I saw that they were relatively cheap for the cost of tickets around here. Cost you an arm and a leg just for a soda and a hot dog at a giants/jets game like 14$ for the two. If i lived in the St Louis area i would definitely be an owner of season tickets regardless. Was just wondering how many of you on here are season ticket holders? I think next season I am going to be making a trip to a game.
      -02-12-2010, 08:23 PM
    • BigGame
      I got tickets...
      by BigGame
      I got tickets this morning to the Bills-Rams contest on November 21st.

Anyone else planning on attending this game? If so, mabey we could do a little tailgating, as I'm sure the Rams fans will need to stick together in a usually hostile Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Unfortunatly, it looks like the Bills did well with season ticket sales, as even though I got my tickets officially 3 minutes after they went on sale, there was nothing available in the lower bowl.
      -07-17-2004, 06:41 PM
    • ReadingRam
      Clarkson's Jewelers Tickets to the Season Opener
      by ReadingRam
      I am a season ticket holder in the CJC and can not make the eagles game. I am selling the tickets at 120 dollars under single game ticket price for the game.

The listing is here if anyone is interested. I would love for these to be taken by Rams fans if at all possible.

Thanks!

Reading Ram

Rams Versus The Philadelphia Eagles VIP Tickets(2)/Park | eBay
      -08-16-2011, 11:25 AM
    • lilant2398
      Single game tickets
      by lilant2398
      Anyone else going to pick theres up tomorrow? i am i will try to get some seahawks ticks
      -07-22-2005, 06:13 PM
    • bruce4life
      opening game against carolina....
      by bruce4life
      im trying to buy tickets for the game and buy plane tickets... does anyone by chance have hookups getting airplane tickets for cheap... There is plenty of tickets on stub hub and EBAY for those looking for ticks
      -08-20-2007, 05:23 PM
    Working...
    X