Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smack Forum

Do we keep it or remove it?

I dont use it much only because the level of smack is just childlike now. I have been toying with the idea of removing it for some time, what do you think? Yes or No.

Thanks
    YES - Keep it
    39.22%
    NO - Get rid of it
    31.37%
    I Dont Care
    29.41%

The poll is expired.

Re: Smack Forum

keep it, I eventually will use it too.

Comment

Originally posted by RamDez
      Do we keep it or remove it?

I dont use it much only because the level of smack is just childlike now. I have been toying with the idea of removing it for some time, what do you think? Yes or No.

Thanks
      Yes, agree, but dont be put off by a few childish like threads and posts, it may be of good use once the season starts.

Comment

I don't really care, but as far as my opinion... Keep it there. At least you will not deal with smack talk on this or other non-smack talkin' forums. Another cool thing is if your feeling feisty or childish you know where to go. Keep the kids in the playground and the adults in the bar. Cheers!
        LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Comment

I gave up using it when Forty Niner Mike got involved. It was like arguing with a 14 year old sports fan with turrets syndrome! "you suck, your team sucks, you suck, your team sucks..blah, blah, blah...." Whew, now I feel better. Get rid of it you want boss, it wont hurt my feelings!
          Joe
          "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Comment

Agree with LaRammer....if you get rid of the smack talk forum, it will only bleed into the other forums. Keep brkokla in his place!

Comment

Get rid of it. Waste of space, time, and effort. If people bring it to the main forums, warn and then ban them. Censorship is a good thing at times.

Comment

I think you definitely need an outlet for it. We all know the difference between good healthy smack and the stupid garbage, which as far as I'm concerned, the Mods should just delete thread and all, no questions asked.

The great thing is, if you don't like dealing with it, you know where it is and can avoid it all together.

Comment

I gave up using it when Forty Niner Mike got involved. It was like arguing with a 14 year old sports fan with turrets syndrome!
                  LOL

I too gave up on the smack forum about that time. It seems like he has spawned little Mikey's who still live in the eighties.
                  JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
                  :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
                  Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

Never posted there...never will. Not much of a smacker anyway.

Maineram -

Comment

I voted get rid of it. I seldom even read it, much less post there. However, it won't make any difference to me one way or the other. If you need the space, and it is a pain to police then wipe it out boss....

Comment

Personally, I won't lose sleep if it's gone.

Comment

Get rid of it. It was good when people like Large Ant and rawkharder used it and made intelligent smack posts, but now it's just a bunch of nonsense with broke hole. Or keep it and just ban the nonsense people like broke hole????

Comment

Keep it, entertaining read.

Comment

If you can put up with the inanity of the posts while moderating you might as well keep it as some people need that release.

Personally I find little redeeming value in bashing others or their teams.

Although there is occasionally a humorus or even original idea I can't think of the last time I responded or contrinuted to such a thread.

GO RAMS!!
                              RnD

GO RAMS!!

Comment