hall of fame game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hall of fame game

I am very excited about this years Hall of Fame game. Fins and Rams! Im hoping for a great game, and lots of history making moves for Warner, Faulk and The Rams! August 6th can not come soon enough

I just hope no one gets hurt

Comment

I heard that they weren't going to use many starters in that game so I think injuries will be kept low. GO RAMS!

Comment

I have said this on several threads, but during this game I just want to see lots of Candidate. Especially on KOR.

Comment

Do you mind if I enjoy camp first? That game will mean that camp is almost over and I will have to watch them leave town again. Please don't go! But, alas, they must, the season awaits.:rolleyes:

Comment

Actually looking real forward to how Germaine really knows the offense. He was a real smart QB at Ohio St., and I have always been a fan of his draft.

Comment

Dolphins/Rams

In a scrimage today, Autry Denson and Josh Heupel looked great for Miami...The should give the defensive youngsters a good test. I am eager to see Lewis, Pickett, Archuleta, Allen and Polley out there..I'm am sure that they will get considerable playing time too. Would you agree?

Comment

Joe Germaine

Yeah, I am interested in how he is gonna do. This will be the first time he'll get substantial playing time and if, god forbid, something happens to Warner....He is our man....Ya gotta figure Martz knows he can do the job or he would have gotten someone else..Gotta have faith in Martz on this one.

Comment

Starters or not I am so looking forward to Rams football!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Bosna-Ram
                    St. Louis Rams interested in the Hall of Fame game
                    by Bosna-Ram
                    By Vanram

On August 6, 2011, two Rams franchise greats will be inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame: RB Marshall Faulk and LB Les Richter. Traditionally the HOF celebration is accompanied by the opening shot of preseason action with two teams facing off in the annual Hall of Fame game. Fox Sports is reporting that the St Louis Rams have strong interest in Hall of fame game on 08 - 06 - 2011.
                    This of course comes with the giant asterisk that hangs over all NFL events right now: the lockout. No football, no need for a preseason game. At the very least the Hall of Fame induction will continue.
                    The last time the Rams played in the Hall of Fame game was 2001, when franchise greats Jackie Slater and Jack Youngblood were inducted. The teams selected usually have some tie-in with the inductees. Teams haven't been picked yet for this year's game.
                    Another dose of the national spotlight for the up and coming Rams. Let's just hope there's football.
                    -02-15-2011, 02:43 AM
                  • chucknbob
                    No Hall Of Fame Game
                    by chucknbob
                    Breaking news. NFL just announced the HOF game has been canceled.
                    -07-21-2011, 04:20 PM
                  • sjacksonrules
                    No hall of fame game has its causality's
                    by sjacksonrules
                    I think lost in this whole lockout is the injustice that Faulk and Les are receiving. Faulk is missing out on his last chance to step out on the field for a applause. We are more focused on this lockout than anything. This should be a special year for Faulk and the Rams both. We have two players going in at once and they aren't going to get the same treatment as other hall of famers they all had a chance to go out on the field and have the crowd cheer one last time.

I know had I bought tickets to this game I would of been pretty mad to not get to see Superman step on the field one last time.

I think the Rams should have a ceramony to honor Faulk the first game so he can get that feeling one last time of the EJD shouting his name.
                    -07-23-2011, 08:15 PM
                  • dgr828
                    2 Rams enshrined to the Hall of Fame
                    by dgr828
                    Congratulations to Marshall Faulk and the late Great Les Richter, 2 more Rams to be enshrined in Canton!

MARSHALL FAULK (HOF)

LES RICHTER (HOF)...
                    -02-05-2011, 04:57 PM
                  • laram0
                    Dante' Hall
                    by laram0
                    Has anyone come up with an explanation of what Hall was doing dancing around in the endzone at the end of the game?
                    -10-27-2008, 10:27 AM
                  Working...
                  X