espn analysts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• espn analysts...

do they always doubt us???? honestly just listening to steve young's "young is restless" section on nfl countdown and he thinks the rams will not do anything this season. Sean Salisbury, Mark Scherleth, JoeTheismann all the time never give our team any credit... when will we get our due...

Re: espn analysts...

Not to be pessimistic but we still need a few more wins against quality opponents

Comment

Re: espn analysts...

Serkicker is correct: quality wins against quality opponents will help, plus consistency each week. However, who really cares what those knobs think anyway??

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Rip32
        Espn
        by Rip32
        I find it funny that the network and the bunch of losers they employ on there programmes all hate the rams and seem to have something against us.
        But now all of a sudden Fitz has a big game and he is the most talked about thing today and they are showing us some love because its the story of the hour.It might just be me but I find that funny.

GO RAMS,

FITZ WILL LEAD US TO 10-6
        -11-28-2005, 06:28 PM
      • Nick
        ESPN, make the switch!
        by Nick
        I've literally heard only twenty minutes of the ESPN B-team announcers (Brad Nessler, Dick Vermeil, and Jaws), but already they've dwarfed the trio of Mike Tirico, Joe Theismann, and Tony Kornheiser. Keep the B-team every week, ESPN! They make me feel like I'm actually watching football as opposed to an At the Improv comedy act.
        -09-11-2006, 08:48 PM
      • RamsFan16
        ESPN Insider/ESPN The Magazine Question
        by RamsFan16
        Ok I have ESPN The Magazine and if you go to: https://r.espn.go.com/espn/signup/st...Instory_upsell

On the right it says "Already Subscribed to ESPN The Magazine? Activate your ESPN Insider access at no extra Charge"

Have any of you done that and if so is it true its at no extra charge? Thanks guys!
        -02-15-2006, 07:51 PM
      • Clan-Robot
        ESPN Soccer Egypt 4-1 Congo: Hassan the hero
        by Clan-Robot
        Hassan brace steers Egypt past Congo

by Global

Link To Original Article
        -02-03-2006, 10:02 PM
      • Nick
        Michael Irvin still appearing on ESPN
        by Nick
        So let me get this straight.

Rush Limbaugh "resigns" from his position on ESPN after stating an opinion that Donvan McNabb got too much credit for the success of the Eagles because the media wanted to see a black quarterback do well. I repeat, stating an opinion.

ESPN cancels the fictional pro football drama "Playmakers" in part because the NFL was not pleased with how professional football players were represented, taking part in such activities as drug use. I repeat, not pleased in having players represented as taking part in drug use.

But ESPN is going to not only retain Michael Irvin but continue to keep him on their programs, despite the fact that he was arrested for misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.

Am I the only one who is raising an eyebrow at all this?...
        -11-28-2005, 04:25 PM
      Working...
      X