At least we're not the Cardinals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least we're not the Cardinals

When all else fails... there are the Cardinals to make us feel better.

Can you imagine what Rams fans would be saying today if the team had lost to the Seahawks in the manner that the Cardinals lost yesterday?

I think this board would spontaneously combust.

Re: At least we're not the Cardinals

I am shocked and shagrinned about last nights game. I watched till there were 5 minutes to go and the Tards had just intercepted Grossman again. The score at that time was 23-10 Tards. I figured this game is over.

Boy oh boy the Tards really blew that game........They did show everyone else around the NFL that the Bears are beatable. Rex Grossman came back to earth and played like crap!
    sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

well but didnt we still blow the lead though.. i mean not as bad as the cards did..but we were up 21-7 at the half....so in a way we kinda blew it too..but we werent up 23-10 with like five minutes left and then blew it...but still we should have kept the lead that we had too..so that is still disapointing to me...Yeah good we are not the Cards but we gave that game to the seahawks too.. i mean its not like they had to go far down the field on most of them score..and With the cards only reason they were in the game is cuz they had short field possition the entire first half...i mean come on...Sexy Rexy haha was trying to give that game to the cards last night so really IMO Cards should have never been in that game and the Bear deserved to win that game...cuz they were the better team....And it makes me sick for people blaming the kicker..yeah he is payed to make those kicks..but isnt edge suppose to be payed to be their savior, and even thought Matt did good he had that costly fumble that turned into a TD....so It was a team loss...ok..now that i got that off my chest..im glad we arent the Cards for one they are 1-5 and we are 4-2...

Comment

Thanx AV, I feel better

Maineram -

Comment

But Dennis Green had the last laugh during the post-game conference!

Comment

Originally posted by RealRam View Post
            A lunatic laugh fom a nut case. I was waiting for him to lunge at a reporter before he smacked the podium.

Comment

You can see Denny's bow-up in the following thread

http://www.clanram.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20561

Comment

I'd be banned, probrably!

Comment

Originally posted by RealRam View Post
                  I was waiting for a flag to be thrown for roughing the microphone....
                  sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment