A big THANK YOU and a message to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big THANK YOU and a message to all

After speaking with Utterblitz I really did some reflecting. These polls have brought in some interesting debates, conversations, turmoil, greed and even friendship.

Sometimes we all don't get recognized by any for all the contributions we make to this site, or the Rams community. I would like to take this time to say thanks to EVERYONE for their participation in the great football talk.

Whether you are a daily poster, an occasional poster or a lurker. You all play a very important role in making this thing click. If the "stars" didn't have their fans who would they be. You all are the Clan whether your name was chosen as "Best dressed" or not. We all deserve some recognition and I would like to give it.

NAME at leaset 5 POSTERS THAT HAVE GIVEN YOU A FOOTBALL FIX and you would like to say thank you to.

Utterblitz
    General Counsel
    Maui Ram
    HUbison
    Shale!!!

Re: A big THANK YOU and a message to all

That's what I was talking about RamWraith. We all play a part in the Clan and we all can't be stars.

Thanks to:
    RamGram
    MisterBlond
    SportsMac
    DodRam
    Yodude
    Ramtime
    Jake
    Moklerman
    RealRam
    Rammiegirl
    MaineRam

and many more....these were the ones to come off the top of my head at this particular moment.
    sigpic

Comment

Wonderful idea, RW. Here's my list (strictly off the top of my head, and certainly not intended to be comprehensive)

R8rh8rMike
      Moklerman
      NickSeiler
      General Counsel
      RamWraith
      TxRamsfan
      EvilDiscoMan
      Talkstoangels61
      Bob L. Head
      Last edited by HUbison; -06-25-2004, 07:29 AM. Reason: addition to list, I knew I'd forget people
      The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

TX,
        EDM,
        Deac, err, Bob L. Head,
        Moke,
        JRam (Sorry, you will always be JRAM to me),
        The Ladies (Utter and Rammie),
        Jorge,

and many others...
        This space for rent...

Comment

Like I said when nominations were being solicited, it probably isn't fair to single any one person out for acclaim or easy to try and list everyone who has made an impression on this site, but I gathered a handful and I'll repeat them again:

28rulz, Thoey, evildiscoman, Ram Hog, shale, AvengerRam, Bob L Head, Ramtime, JRam, Radjohns, Ferter, Txramsfan, Yodude, Moklerman, Blacktrout, Rammiegirl, Utterblitz, afrightertoo, RamMyrow, MaineRam, MauiRam, NickSeiler, General Counsel, KarlBaker, r8rh8rmike, DodRam, Ramdez, ramstiles, drMartinVonNoStrand, MisterBlond, Sportsmac, oO0Oo, Hubison, theNewbie, eLacky, rampete, Coy Bacon, mobius, FargoRamFan, Zakdar, Ramman68, Rubbersoul65, SBramfan.

(If you can't find your name in here, what can I say? Blame the site - I didn't see it on the members list ...; and if you do find it - well all I said was that you made an impression ... )
          Last edited by adarian_too; -06-25-2004, 08:17 AM. Reason: Because I forgot some names.

Comment

Yes, JRams is right.

My appreciation to all who have contributed not only the entrée of Ram's football knowledge, but also the cuisines of creativity, wit, and humor, seasoned with grace.

Special thanks to Adarian, Blacktrout, and Av, for going above and beyond mere writing.

Comment

Finally!

Great thread~

Everyone deserves credit for stepping up to the plate and making themselves heard at this great site. Special thanks goes to

Bob L Head
              Moklerman
              drMartinVonNoStrand
              oO0Oo
              Coy Bacon
              and the guys named "guest" - they deserve special recognition to get their butts in here to post. I know I was that guy at one time. This place can be pretty intimidating for some.

Comment

I sort of don't like posting to these kinds of threads, because I have a bad memory, and I'm sure I'll leave someone out. So, then I'll have to leave another message to add the people I remember, but I still won't remember them all. So then...well, you get the point.

Anyhow, I do want to single out one poster. Over the past few days, Avenger has really made the whole funniest post thread incredibly fun. It's nice to get into a battle of wits with someone who is armed with weapons of mass destruction.

Thanks Avenger!

(now maybe I'll get some write-in votes for Miss Congeniality)

Comment

Cool thread! These are some of the people that have enriched my ClamRam stay:

Utterblitz
                  28Rulez
                  TX
                  Misterblond
                  RamGram
                  Dez
                  RealRam
                  Trout
                  Thoey
                  Ferter
                  Avenger

Thanks to all that contribute! That's what ClanRam is all about!!!!!!

Comment

A big thanks to all the other mods and Dez for giving me this opportunity and welcoming me with open arms. I am truly honored to be with you guys and appreciate every one of you.

My respect and special thanks go out to...

Jorge Valdivia
                    General Counsel
                    HUbison
                    Yodude
                    Nick Seiler
                    Moklerman
                    Adarian
                    Bob L. Head
                    R8rh8rmike
                    MsWistRAM
                    The Newbie aka ZigZagRam
                    UtterBlitz
                    Thoey
                    Radjohns
                    Coy Bacon
                    RammieGirl
                    28rulz
                    Ramtime
                    RamMyrow
                    Mr.Blond

I'd sure as hell be one lonely Rams fan without this place. :ramlogo:

Long Live the ClanRam

Comment

I agree, there are too many to give all a mention.

Bob L. Head (and adarian) - I agree, the funniest poster thread has been great fun. I would be proud to have you wear the crown. You've earned it for sure.

Comment

I feel inclined to add the people that I enjoy talking to on a regular basis, especially since I seem to be upseting people lately. I would assume that you all would know that I like posting with you, but you know what happens when you assume anything.

Please note if I have made obnoxious comments towards you in the past, it's all in play and fun. I am a brat and this is what brats do to get attention. Don't take my silly comments personally, k.

Added to the Thank You list:
                        TxRamfan, Ferter, Adarian, BlackTrout, Coybacon, AvengerRam, RamWraith, 28rulz, Nick Seiler, Thoey, RamHog and of course Dez
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't post very often but I always enjoy reading the chatter about the rams so a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has posted especially Adarian for listing my name

Comment

Everyone adds a little something and is quite enjoyable to read. Being more of a lurker/poster it was nice to see me on someones list. What can I do though to move up the depth chart ??
                            AH, QB controversy - Bulger / Smoker, no Bulger / Chandler. Boy that Chandler throws a nice long ball :tongue:

Thanx to all !!

Maineram

Comment

Nobody can beat the sense of community we have here at ClanRam. I've been to other NFL boards and have yet to see anything like the ClanRammies. I joined last summer and this has been my football sanctuary. I'd like to thank everyone for making my offseason bearable.

With that said, I should be calling off everybody's name, but since I know I'll leave somebody out, I'll just name a few.

TheNewbie: What a great guy! Absolutely a sweetheart. I miss him. =)
                              Ferter: Great to argue with, even better to agree with.
                              Avenger: Your polls and ponderings keep me awake at night.
                              TX: Always glad to hear the insight of a man who I can see eye to eye with regarding the QB controversy.
                              Bob L: I haven't been able to read your posts until the move to ClanRam.com, I must say, your posts are glorious. It is as if God was looking in my face saying, "You are my most wonderous creation!"

Comment