Kurt Warner action figure!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurt Warner action figure!

Just thought anyone interested in those action figures might want to see them painted.Click on the pics for a full screen view, and remember the next line will have good ol' Marshall in it and if it looks half as good as that (e.smith) one it's going to be sweet. I hate the boy's but that smith figure is a dead ringer.Oh and if your wondering they are suppose to be available mid- August.http://www.spawn.com/toyfair2001/cat...ll1.page1.html

figures

Thanks for that link on the sport figures I always wanted
    to collect some sport figures but everything I came across
    looked tacky these look great....what detail.

Comment

They look great. Living so far from the USA it would be nice to have kurt on call in my ram collection.
      The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

Kurt warner book's
        by Guest
        i just bought them on ebay.. "the last shall be first", and "All Things Possible". and after looking at kurt in the 99 jerseys with white sleeves on it made me realize that those jerseys are awesome and in honor of georgia i think we should wear them this year.

:l:l:l
        -01-22-2008, 09:47 PM
      • ShaneFalco
        Kurt Warner
        by ShaneFalco
        "Im not sure what the Rams are doing dropping down and taking linemen. If I was Bradford I would be wanting weapons, you know, go out and get me some weapons!"

Warner on NFL network right now.
        -04-26-2012, 09:08 PM
      • Varg6
        My experience with Kurt Warner...
        by Varg6
        Hey guys, so I told you guys about a week ago that I'd give you more details on what I meant by saying that I hung out with Kurt Warner...

I was invited to a flag football tournament out in Arizona. A bunch of NFL guys come out for the event (it's sponsored by Kurt Warner at the Arizona Cardinals' training facility; they had guys like Michael Irvin, Joe Flacco, Andy Dalton, Steve Young, Brock Osweiler, and more) and, essentially, play QB for the teams. There were about six or eight teams, I'm not exactly sure how many, but all of them were basically sports supplement companies. I was lucky enough to be a part of one of my good friend's team. We wound up getting Andy Dalton for our QB. He's a very nice guy, laid back, down to Earth. I, of course, asked him about Sam Bradford. He said, like most people say, that he thinks he's pretty good and they just need to get him some weapons. Fair enough.

I briefly met with Kurt Warner, and I told him what a huge fan I am of him and the Rams. He said something to the effect of "oh that's pretty cool man." He wasn't necessarily thrilled or anything, but I also know he was trying to run an event and was pretty overwhelmed.

And let me tell you something about Kurt. Really nice guy off the field. But on the field, (or with any competitive thing he does, for that matter) he's always trying to win. No matter what it is, he'll get mad if he's not winning! But that's not really a bad thing. He's fiery and passionate. It's a good thing.

I'd say out of all the guys there, Irvin was probably the most outgoing and friendly. Everyone there was pretty cool though and it was a great experience. Caught a few TDs from Andy (wished it was from Kurt or, maybe next year, Sammy) so I felt good about that!

Here's a pic of me and Kurt.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
        -03-17-2013, 09:08 AM
      • RamDez
        Kurt Warner – A Fond Farewell To A Great Man
        by RamDez
        Kurt Warner – A Fond Farewell To A Great Man
        By Barry Waller
        June 3rd, 2004

There are times when covering an NFL team that even the biggest fan
        might find to be more work than enjoyment. Dealing with professional athletes
        is a real pain at times, and trying to give fans the true story when so many rumors have sent them into so many directions is even worse. While there are times that the words fly out of a writer’s mind onto the pages he is composing, there are others when sitting down and rehashing the facts to tell a tale is almost excruciating. If I am doing a column twenty years from now, I probably won’t have had to labor over a story as much as this one.

Oh, sure, nobody died, no beloved sports figure met his maker far too young on the day after Memorial Day, which is the toughest stuff to cover from a personal side; but in a lot of ways, it seems like something truly died for Ramsnation when the team released Kurt Warner. When the long predicted move was made official this past Wednesday however, there was no outcry from Rams fans, no wail of sorrow at a tragic event. Not surprisingly, Warner himself left town with the same class and good feelings that are his trademark.

Like a parent, spouse, or child who has seen a loved one slowly slip away due to illness, those of us who will never forget what #13 meant to a team and a city have little emotion left to give as the irreversible end finally came. They have gone through the same predictable emotions of anger, denial, bargaining, and depression, then a numb acceptance of our fate, as cancer victims, ever since Kurt Warner began showing he was human after all. Ironically, the most incredible and improbable feel good story in NFL history involved a man who embodies everything decent about the human animal, despite his immortal like play when at his best.

As the negative stories and feelings about Warner as the Rams quarterback appeared, they acted upon his legacy like tumors on bodily organs, some spreading and mutating to other areas. We may never know how the negative vibes played a part in what so quickly turned a two time MVP passer into a backup. If Warner shines with the Giants, another team needing the kind of miracle that Warner gave Rams fans and the world in 1999, maybe it will provide a bit of a clue.

I was at Warner’s last start, in the Meadowlands against those same Giants, and as painful as it was having to suffer with him on that day, and suffer the slings and arrows of Giants fans during and following the game, I feel blessed that I got to see as much as I could of Kurt Warner in person. It was that personal contact over the past six seasons that makes his inexplicable fall from grace so distressing.

In the NFL, everyone knows the salary cap, and other factors makes it nearly impossible to keep players for entire careers, something Rams fans have had to...
        -06-06-2004, 03:38 AM
      • Guam rammer
        Kurt Warner
        by Guam rammer
        Super happy to know that he began his career as a Ram and brought them to the SB twice with a 1-1 record (would've been 2-0 if the cheats were'nt cheats) And who knows, if Mad Mike didnt pull the plug too soon we could've probably gotten more. All Warner was missing yesterday was some DBs and STEVEN JACKSON!!!
        -01-17-2010, 01:41 AM
      Working...
      X