Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Rams jerseys reside in your closet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Rams jerseys reside in your closet?

My jersey collection...

Rams - Marc Bulger x3 (three navy/gold home jerseys, varying sizes)
    Rams - Kurt Warner x3 (one white/navy/gold away, one old school blue/yellow home, one navy/gold home with side stripe)
    Rams - Marshall Faulk (one college SDST jersey and one blue/yellow old school Rams)
    Rams - Isaac Bruce (blue/yellow old school)
    Rams - Roman Gabriel (M&N white and black)
    Rams - Adam Archuleta (white/navy/gold away)
    Rams - Jack Youngblood x2 (one blue/yellow home and one white/blue/yellow away)
    Rams - Pisa Tinoisamoa (one navy/gold home)
    Rams - Eric Crouch (the pride of my collection, navy/blue home)
    Rams - Grant Wistrom (white/navy/gold away)
    Rams - Flipper Anderson (white/blue/yellow away)
    Rams - Ernie Conwell (white/navy/gold away)
    Rams - Deacon Jones (white/blue)
    Rams - Eric Dickerson (blue/yellow home, signed and soon to be matted/framed)

I think that about covers it. Can anyone trump this near museum of fan apparel?

Re: Which Rams jerseys reside in your closet?

As I said earlier... my policy is not to buy anything I don't need or can't get for free... I have a few real madrid shirts in my closet which are presents but as not many of my immediate friends know that I support an american football team, I have never received a rams present... I would never just go out and buy a shirt or scarf...

To tell you the truth, buying team merchandise is like giving into the greed and capitalism which is professional sports today.

Comment

Nick, that is a very, very impressive group, which i cant match. I have the following

Faulk blue 1999 autographed and framed
      Gabriel white autographed and framed
      Bruce blue 99 autographed and framed
      Bruce blue 1999 autographed with the rare Rev. Ike signature
      Pace blue
      Pace actual worn white practice jersey
      Faulk gridiron gateway throwbacks, both white and blue
      1985 barry redden-game worn blue
      aruchuleta blue
      bruce, new style blue signed and framed (size 2T, my daughters first jersey)
      faulk white new style, both replica and authentic
      I dont know whether you count kids styles, but i have warner, faulk, bruce and pace in about 4 different sizes ranging from infant to youth xl (just to be safe as the kids grow up)

Once The Big Man signs, i intend to get a signed framed jersey on the wall. The wall also needs a signed youngblood and Big Jackie, possibly a jones and olsen as well. The big issue for me on the jerseys is that they cost a fortune to frame properly. You can get really nice deals on the jerseys themselves on ebay.

Side note- I own two interesting pairs of rams pants. 1999 game worn orlando pace (huge) and 1999 game worn proehl which are signed with his name and the inscriptions superbowl 34 champs/ramming speed.

Nick, what do you have in the way of helmets, i am pretty extensive in that area.

ramming speed to all

SIGN THE BIG MAN

general counsel

Comment

First off, to Nick and GC, bravo bravo. I humbly applaude your jersey collection skills. Quite a closet line-up there gentlemen.

I have but 3 jerseys in my closet. A home Warner 13. A home Faulk 28. And a home Bruce 80 for my baby boy.
        The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Originally posted by elAcky

To tell you the truth, buying team merchandise is like giving into the greed and capitalism which is professional sports today.
          Yea, you tell'em Acky. Stinkin' capitalism. :redface:
          The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Originally posted by NickSeiler
            Rams - Eric Crouch (the pride of my collection, navy/blue home)
            You're kidding right? Not only isn't it the pride of your collection but you don't even have one right? I mean you wouldn't have bought a Flutie jersey just because he was drafted by the Rams, right? This was good ... just a little late ... the funniest poster thread ended Saturday. But you're just warming up for next year, right?

Comment

An away Marshall and a home Aeneas.

Comment

Isaac Bruce (home)
                Aeneas Williams (home)

Comment

Old school
                  Bettis - Autographed -Home
                  Bettis-Away
                  Pace
                  Everett

New school
                  Bruce - away
                  Warner - Home
                  Faulk - away

Comment

Authentic Faulk and Replica's of Warner and Arch. Pisa is next...
                    This space for rent...

Comment

Originally posted by adarian_too
                      You're kidding right? Not only isn't it the pride of your collection but you don't even have one right? I mean you wouldn't have bought a Flutie jersey just because he was drafted by the Rams, right? This was good ... just a little late ... the funniest poster thread ended Saturday. But you're just warming up for next year, right?
                      It's not the pride of my collection, but yes I do have one just for laughs. Bought it cheap off of eBay a couple months after he "retired." I thought it would be a kick to have a jersey of Crouch, although I've probably only worn it once or twice.

Comment

Custom Jerseys - MARKEL - # 69 - in both home and away versions. :tongue:
                        Always a Rams Fan............

Rex Allen Markel

Comment

#12 Chris Miller (It was a fire sale after they left LA)
                          #13 Warner (Framed)
                          JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
                          :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
                          Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

all i have is a marshall faulk jersey. im probably going to get a pisa jersey this year too though.

Comment

Kurt Warner jersey. Getting a Marshall Faulk jersey for a early B-day present.
                              :ram:

Comment