Faulk Action Figure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faulk Action Figure

They've finally put pictures of Series II up, so if you want to check out Mr. Faulk's action figure go to this link. Personally I think they could have done it better but I'll still get one. Remember to click on them for full screen shots.http://www.spawn.com/toyfair2001/cat...ll2.page1.html

I just recently scored a 2000/2001 super bowl MVP starting line up figure of Kurt Warner at Wal-Mart.I was wondering if it was worth anything.I have it in my Rams collection and wouldnt sell it ,but I have not seen another one around this area.Can you give me more info on this collectable.Thank you!

GO RAMS!
    ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

Comment

Lifelike...

Hey, that little figure on No. 28 looks great!

I mean, sure, the Ram horns on the helmet could have been better --particularly from the front view-- but, in my opinion, I think it looks very "action packed" with impressive human detail (arms and overall motion). I will definitely try to get one of Marshall and the one on Kurt, from series I.

As resemblences go... well, :rolleyes: makes me think of some of the busts in the HOF. With some of those, one simply cannot tell who the player is, or is supposed to be! I wonder what the close relatives think of their cantonized NFL hero. :p

Thanks WSCRamFan for the info - link!

Go RAMS!!!

Comment

Spawn Sports Figures

I think that these have always been the best figures. The Warner and Faulk haven't made it up to Alaska just yet but I plan on getting one of each.

Theya re very realistic

Comment

Where's the Grant Wistrom figure with detatchable flame thrower and kung fu grip?!

Comment

Working...
          X