Deep breaths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep breaths

We all realize emotions are running very high right now. Take a couple of steps back before you make your posts and try to remember we are in the heat of the moment. We are all on edge and have some very strong feelings after this game. Just remember things will look better in the morning and there are a lot of other things to be thankful for in this world. The Rams just don't happen to fall into this category right now.

Re: Deep breaths

Yeah, some people are making some ridiculous statements...
    Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Comment

Hey, we have to blow off steam, I am happy they are showing some spirit. Just keep it inside the site rules, thanks

Comment

"World Peace" is far more important than whether the Rams win or lose a game. On the other hand "World Peace" might happen before the Rams win again.
        :helmet:

Comment

Originally posted by mh-i View Post
          "World Peace" is far more important than whether the Rams win or lose a game. On the other hand "World Peace" might happen before the Rams win again.
          Ouch...well at least we'll have a good draft!
          Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Comment

i might win powerball before the Rams win again,i can only hope,either way life goes on.

Comment

Deep breaths will also help you channel more energy into the wall after you punch it...works great for tension release after a loss like this.

Comment

Working...
              X