Congrats Rams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Rams

Congrats on the win, Rams fans. Your defense looked good and while he got the yards, Gore really didn't really run wild the way he did vs. Seattle and Detroit. I thought this had the makings of a trap game ans sure enough...

Enjoy the win. I guess I'll have to wait till next year to bust out the broom again.

Re: Congrats Rams

Thanks BD. Good game.

Comment

Originally posted by Brain Daddy View Post
      Congrats on the win, Rams fans. Your defense looked good and while he got the yards, Gore really didn't really run wild the way he did vs. Seattle and Detroit. I thought this had the makings of a trap game ans sure enough...

Enjoy the win. I guess I'll have to wait till next year to bust out the broom again.
      You're a class act dude, as always.

Comment

You guys played us right to the end, BD. Really was a great back and forth game.

Comment

Thanks, BD...

The rivalry lives!

Comment

Thanks Daddio. May the battle for the division crown continue. At least now we can put our differences aside and root for a common goal....the demise of the Seattle Seachickens.

Comment

Originally posted by AvengerRam View Post
              Thanks, BD...

The rivalry lives!
              It sure does! I already want another rematch

Comment

Thanks BD, very classy post.

Comment

Originally posted by Brain Daddy View Post

As usual, very classy. Great, great game.

Its scary to say, but the ***** DO have a good team, so be happy with that too, man. Thank you for the congratulations, good game.
                  Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Comment

As has been mentioned several times in the Smack Forum, BDaddy is a rare and classy poster. Well done sir...

Go Packers!
                    This space for rent...

Comment

what up rams fans...9erz fan here and just wanted to congratulate u guys on ur team's win today...it was a great and crazy game. i have been coming through clanram for a while now because my best friend is a rams fan and told me about this place. i just never registered and always read the forums here...i have seen so many retarded (fake) 9erz fans here trying to talk smack to u guys. well congratulations and hopefully we will have some intellectual football discussions here.

Comment

hey funk_doc, welcome. Trust me though, there are not that many, we just have our very own twin stalkers LOL

__________________________________________________________
                        Keeping the Rams Nation Talking

Comment

Originally posted by RamDez View Post
                          hey funk_doc, welcome. Trust me though, there are not that many, we just have our very own twin stalkers LOL
                          hahaha yea i've noticed that LOL

Comment

Class act Brain Daddy and Funk_Doc. It was a great game. You guys have nothing to be ashamed of. Your team fought us to the bitter end.

:r
                            sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

with the niners improving and the rams probably likely to be better next year as well, its going to be a very interesting race for the NFC West crown next year i think

could even happen this year if results go our way
                              @EssexRam_

Comment

widgetinstance 232 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X