Props to the Fans at the EJD.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to the Fans at the EJD.

I'm not going to lie, I expected it to be very quiet given our 5 game losing streak, but the Fans today were louder than any game this and last season. It was very suprising and reassuring that our fans actually care about football in St. Louis and that there are some that go to games!!!

It was loud there all day!

Re: Props to the Fans at the EJD.

from what i saw there was so many open seats, so i dont know what game you were watching

Comment

Yea, there were open seats but it was way louder than usual is what I'm saying.

Comment

Sounded louder to me also on TV than in previous games.

Comment

They were there at the end of the game and that is important.
          sigpic

Comment

Can we all chip in some money so they will paint the seats blue? I'm tired of seeing all the red in the crowd from empty seats. There were times when the crowd was stone cold and quiet, but at the end they were quite loud, which was great. Maybe after we smack the cards around at home next week, we can get a loud, packed house for the game against the Bears on Monday night. Without a homefield noise advantage we are doomed.

Comment

ya lets get a packed house for all the home games especially for the bears game. I'm heading out from so cal to that game so i want to see a huge crows

Comment

Originally posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
                Can we all chip in some money so they will paint the seats blue? I'm tired of seeing all the red in the crowd from empty seats.
                I can help. Just chip in enough and I will fly to the game and fill one of those empty seats!

This space for rent...

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• hawaiianpunch
                  The Best NFL fans
                  by hawaiianpunch
                  I watched this video today about the best football fans. And it made me a little upset. the part that made me the most upset was Torry Holt saying that the best fans in the NFL are from Pittsburgh.

I believe that we as rams fans have to support them. ESPECIALLY FOR YOU FANS IN SAINT LOUIS. Now I know what a lot of you are saying. " We are 1-15 do you really expect us to go to every game?"

I may be wrong about this. But the raiders suck. There fans go to all their games. They may not be sold out always but they always go in full force. I drove from Las Vegas to an Oakland game playing St. Louis, when the rams stunk. And the raider fans were in full force. After the rams had beaten them, I had to complement them on coming out for there team. And they really appreciated it.

2 years ago when the rams played Pittsburgh and Chicago. I was watching the game and noticed that the rams fans there had dwindled. I heard more cheers on television for the other teams, then for the rams.

Frankly I am shocked at our fans. Maybe Im over reacting cause i don't go to games in St.louis, and Im not there to see it for myself. And hey for all I know i could be over reacting so Im just saying my peace.

St.Louis rams fans. Please "STEP UP" this year. I really never want to hear a future hall of famer of my team, say that another teams fans is that much better. Get a job, go to a game, be a true fan. If i lived in St.Louis I WOULD BE THERE EVERY GAME. "STEP YOUR GAME UP RAMS FANS."

Love you guys though.

-Hawaiianpunch
                  -09-07-2010, 09:43 PM
                  Calling all Rams Fans Going to Sunday's Game
                  by Guest
                  I want to get together with some Rams fans at Lincoln financial Field. If we travel in packs the Philly fans might keep their comments to themselves ;). Please let me know if you will be attending this game.
                  -09-02-2008, 08:56 PM
                • RamsFan16
                  Sorry... We have the worst fans!
                  by RamsFan16
                  Ok this is on my opinion and it has nothing to do with you guys. But we have the worst fans at the Dome. I don't think they know how good they have it. I mean there at a Rams game and there Rams fans. I mean some times when the opponet does something good there fans at the stadium are louder than ours. Whenever we do something good it isn't loud at all. I mean I've been watching NFL Shortcuts for the Rams and other teams this week such as the Cardinals. And I find it very offending and embarassing that the Cardinal fans are louder than ours by about 500 times. I want it to be loud... Now please enlighten me. What is wrong with our fans at the dome? Grannit if were losing owell look at all the teams that have losing traditions. There louder than ever.
                  -12-14-2005, 02:50 PM
                • RamWraith
                  What Cardinal fans are saying
                  by RamWraith
                  . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                  -12-01-2006, 03:20 PM
                • chucknbob
                  Disappointing fans?
                  by chucknbob
                  I noticed during last weeks game that there was a lot of booing of the Rams, especially of Sam Bradford and the passing game. I also saw a quote on twitter that said Jeff Fisher was disappointed in the fans Thursday night.

It got me thinking, should we, as fans, boo and show our frustration during the games, or should we cheer no matter what.
                  If they're bad I boo, I spent the ticket money and I'll do what I want.
                  41.67%
                  I cheer and root for them good or bad. 12th man in the house.
                  41.67%
                  I just don't go to the game when they're bad. Bad teams don't deserve my money.
                  16.67%
                  -09-30-2013, 12:12 PM
                Working...
                X