Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone own this?

http://news.stlouisrams.com/catalog/product|42102

Your wife or girlfriend might. Or if you're a lady Ram fan, you might. Or even if you're a guy Ram fan, you might... although I don't want to see you in it.

Anyways, I'm just curious as to if anyone really buys something like this. My obsession goes about as far as T-shirts and jerseys.

Re: Does anyone own this?

I cant make the link work nick. can you post a photo. You have us all intrigued, although i have basically stopped breathing pending more info on the situation with faulk.

general counsel

Comment

Feast your eyes....

Comment

I think my wife would have an issue wearing this since its asymmetrical. I thought that look went out in the the 80's. One---- would be lonely without the logo.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Comment

I have one, but I'll need to drop a few pounds before I can wear it in public.

Oops... I've said too much.

Comment

Originally posted by AvengerRam
            I have one, but I'll need to drop a few pounds before I can wear it in public.

Oops... I've said too much.
            Avenger, you have no shame. There you go off the deep end again. Anything for a laugh. :redface:

The logo on one breast isn't fashionable. Little horns all over would probably look better.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UtterBlitz
              The logo on one breast isn't fashionable. Little horns all over would probably look better.
              Actually it seems like it should be fashionable. It is common knowledge that most women have one breast larger than the other, so it would seem that the single logo would help balance the focus of annoying glares. Of course it should be an option as to which side you would prefer the logo.

:redface:

Comment

Originally posted by Ferter
                It is common knowledge that most women have one breast larger than the other, so it would seem that the single logo would help balance the focus of annoying glares. Of course it should be an option as to which side you would prefer the logo.
                They could solve this problem by making the top reversable, although I'm not sure if that's possible with the way the top might be padded.

Comment