Lets go cowboys! rams playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets go cowboys! rams playoffs

our quest for the playoffs is BIG TIME effected by the cowboys eagles game tomorrow night. I just read that if philly wins, the saints clinch second seed. If i read that correctly, this is a must win for the cowboys from our perspective. we need the saints to beat carolina next week and they will do it if they have something to play for. It would dramatically reduce our chances if carolina is playing to get in and the saints have nothing on the line and an incentive to rest injured guys.

Romo, romo, romo and ramming speed to all

general counsel

Re: Lets go cowboys! rams playoffs

I was just thinking that. Also if Philly wins they will clinch a playoff spot, and we want them to be playing for something when they play the Falcons.

Comment

i am glad that next weeks game means something, it will be interesting to see how the team responds to what is basically a playoff type game for the rams,win and you have a shot, lose and go home,should be a fun sunday.

Comment

Re: NO go cowboys! rams playoffs

Originally posted by general counsel View Post
        our quest for the playoffs is BIG TIME effected by the cowboys eagles game tomorrow night. I just read that if philly wins, the saints clinch second seed. If i read that correctly, this is a must win for the cowboys from our perspective. we need the saints to beat carolina next week and they will do it if they have something to play for. It would dramatically reduce our chances if carolina is playing to get in and the saints have nothing on the line and an incentive to rest injured guys.

Romo, romo, romo and ramming speed to all

general counsel
        I'm sorry, but I am just going to have to hope that the Saints want to beat Carolina 'cause they want to. I am not ever gonna pull for the Cowboys in this situation. Its like pulling for Red China because you don't like Thailand.
        Last edited by cowboyhater; -12-25-2006, 05:44 AM.

Comment

i respect your view cowboy hater, but as for me, i will always 100% cheer for whatever is best for the rams, and its best for the rams that the saints are HIGHLY MOTIVATED to win next week, not to rest their starters.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Comment

Originally posted by general counsel View Post
            i respect your view cowboy hater, but as for me, i will always 100% cheer for whatever is best for the rams, and its best for the rams that the saints are HIGHLY MOTIVATED to win next week, not to rest their starters.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
            Agreed, I say root for whoever will help us get closer to the playoffs...even though I really don't think we belong there at this point...
            Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Comment

Go Cowbo--

Sorry, just threw up on my keyboard.

Comment

Go Cowboys Baby!!!!!

Comment

I got to go to one, and only one, Rams game in person. That was the sorry spectacle where Warner got injured, and the Cowboys won on a last minute field goal. Cowboy fans stood on fire hydrants and taunted us on the way out of the stadium. I hated the Cowboys and their rude fans before that game, I hated them more after. At some point, you have to consider the amount of help given to the Rams to be too little to be concerned with. Some of you here would have to imagine the 49 ers, Seahawks or Cards in this situation to understand what I mean. I know that some of us will have a very hard time rooting for the Saints, even though we NEED them to win. AvengerRam's reaction was normal and healthy.
                  Last edited by cowboyhater; -12-25-2006, 01:17 PM.

Comment

I just read on espn that the saints have already clinched, so this game between the cowboys and the eagles means nothing..

Comment

Originally posted by Will51 View Post
                      I just read on espn that the saints have already clinched, so this game between the cowboys and the eagles means nothing..
                      There are rivalry implications and they are nationally televised, not a game you want to lose, especially when the division is on the line!
                      Last edited by LA Rammer; -12-25-2006, 02:12 PM.
                      LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Comment

The Saints have clinched the division, but not the bye.

HOWEVER, we need the Eagles to beat the Falcons next week. They will play much harder if they are still in the hunt for the #3 seed and the division championship. So, this game rubs both ways. I fear the Falcons beating the Eagles second string more than the Panthers beating the Saints.

GO EAGLES!!
                        Last edited by cowboyhater; -12-25-2006, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Eagles scored to make it 23-7 Eagles and tony romo is stuggling with Carrie Underwood watching him playing.. She is hot!

Comment

No Worries Eagles Still Must Win To Secure Division. Teams Would Rather Go In Playoffs As A Division Winner And Not A Wild Card. THEY WILL STILL FIGHT THE FALCONS TO THE END!!
                            LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Comment

Uhh, eagles won, what does this mean now?
                              Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Comment

Working...
                              X