Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • general counsel

Rams on TV in 20 minutes

If any of you have the nfl network, the rams vs. the eagles nfc champ game highlight film (one hour version) is on at midnight eastern. This is really great to watch, i saw it last week.

Huge win for the squad!

ramming speed to all

general counsel
  • UtterBlitz
    • May 2004

Re: Rams on TV in 20 minutes

thanks for the heads-up. I'll go turn it on.
    sigpic

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• general counsel
      Rams on TV at 9pm eastern
      by Guest
      For those of you with the nfl network, the rams are on tonight at 9pm eastern in a replay of the december 30, 2000 playoff Az debacle game against the Aints. Having lived through it once in person, i cant stand to watch it again.

For anyone with greater intestinal fortitude than myself, or if you are otherwise that starved for offseason rams action, have at it.

general counsel
      -06-30-2004, 05:30 PM
    • Chiledog
      103 inch HD plasma TV!
      by Chiledog
      Matsu****a to sell 103-inch plasma TVs
      Larger than a double-sized mattress, weighs 473 pounds

THAT'S what I need in my living room!! (of course I would need to build an addition to make room for it.)

-07-11-2006, 07:04 PM
    • general counsel
      rams on tv saturday?
      by general counsel
      it doesnt look to me like the rams are on nfl network either saturday night or sunday for a replay. Am i misreading the tv schedule?

ramming speed to all

general counsel
      -08-15-2006, 02:31 AM
    • general counsel
      Are the rams on tv friday night?
      by general counsel
      Could someone please advise as to tv coverage outside of st louis for the game this friday night. I have the nfl network and the nfl package from direct tv but dont see it offered on either of those stations. I may be out of luck. Hopefully, someone can tape it and send me the tape or dvd, i will gladly pay the roundtrip postage to get it and return it to the sender.

Ramming speed to all

general counsel
      -08-09-2005, 10:56 AM
    • general counsel
      rams vs baltimore television sked
      by general counsel
      Does anyone know when the Rams vs Baltimore game will be on tv for those of us not in the LA tv market? Probably nfl network, but i am not sure when its on.

Ramming speed to all

general counsel
      -08-08-2018, 12:41 PM
    Working...
    X