You Know My Parents Tried This Same Stunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Know My Parents Tried This Same Stunt

So you thought you could just pack up and leave, slip out undetected eh? Well My parents tried this same stunt several times when I was a kid and I found them every time. So now I have found you too. If you want to ditch me try hiding on the 49er boards.

Hey Ferter I not only found you guys, I also found My superbowl tape!!!

Re: You Know My Parents Tried This Same Stunt

IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU FRIKKING SHOW UP RAMTIME!!!!

Do you not read the posts *LOL*...we all have been waiting for you!

***READ THE TRIVIA THREAD**** -- WE NEED YOU!

PS-You were nominated for a clannie!

Comment

Welcome home, RT.

Comment

Holly Crappola ................. the man is here ........... Its a wonder. dont you know that you have email, PM's, carrier pigeon and olympic runners ........................

welcome back

Comment

good grief RT, bout dad gum time.....

Comment

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO, RamTime!!! Welcome home, we've been waiting for you. I was lost in space as well until I SOS'd to Utter and she showed me the light back to the Clan!!!! Same 'ole crazy group!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RamTime
              So you thought you could just pack up and leave, slip out undetected eh? Well My parents tried this same stunt several times when I was a kid and I found them every time. So now I have found you too. If you want to ditch me try hiding on the 49er boards.

Hey Ferter I not only found you guys, I also found My superbowl tape!!!
              Well by golly!! You sure did take your sweet ass time about it. Hey it brings tears of joy to finally see you here my friend!! You have some serious catching up to do.....LOL

Welcome home Ramtime!!

Comment

Hey Dez and fellow Ram fans... Took me awhile also to post here, but I made it... Glad to see Ram fans can chat and post away even when they are miles away from the Rams.

Also AvengerRam , just to give you a quick update, the Rams bash in Florida has turn out to a total of 32 Ram fan, so I'll keep you updated about tailgate or any other activities you might be interested in joining with us.

:ramlogo:
                Attached Files

Comment

Postal, did you get tickets for the guy in England?

Comment

<<RamDez Postal, did you get tickets for the guy in England? >>

Sorry, I couldn't... Since they said they already sent out my credit card bill. But they did tell me that, this game will have single tickets for sale soon. I can give him our section which is 405 the Ram side, and see if can get ticket as close to the group, or just get any other seat. Tell him to keep in touch with me, if he can't get tickets for some reason.. I might be able to score a couple of tickets if needed else where at Pro Player.

Comment

Thanks, Postal. I'll definitely try to make an appearance at the tailgate party.

Comment

Postal, how are you? Hope you are going to the Bash in STL this year. Won't be able to close down a bar at the Landing without you......LOL

Comment

Good to see you here Ramtime I am glad you finally joined us.
                          sigpic

Comment

Welcome to our humble abode RamTime. I hardly know ye, but will be very interested in tasting the fruits of your knowledge in the coming months.

Comment

tasting fruits *LOL*...I am not going to touch that ...

Originally posted by ZigZagRam
                              Welcome to our humble abode RamTime. I hardly know ye, but will be very interested in tasting the fruits of your knowledge in the coming months.

Comment

Working...
                              X