• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curly Horns
    replied
    Re: Arizona Violates CBA

Originally posted by HUbison
    Didn't we lose a couple days of practice before training camp or something?
    Yeah, I think we did, but I just don't remember for certain. If I had to guess, it seems like the Rams were working out in pads or had contact drills or something like that. I think they had to forfeit some time at the end of camp. Again I am just guessing, but it was no big deal.

:ramlogo:

Leave a comment:

• HUbison
    replied

Originally posted by Ferter
    I seem to remember something similar, but I think it was a scheduling conflict not intense workouts. I don't recall that the Rams received a penalty.
    Didn't we lose a couple days of practice before training camp or something?

Leave a comment:

• Curly Horns
    replied

I seem to remember something similar, but I think it was a scheduling conflict not intense workouts. I don't recall that the Rams received a penalty.

Leave a comment:

• RamWraith
    started a topic Arizona Violates CBA

Arizona Violates CBA

DIDN'T WE DO THIS LAST SEASON?? Wasn't our consequence much stiffer????

Cardinals | Arizona Violates CBA - from www.KFFL.com
    Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:21:37 -0700

Mike Jurecki, of KDUS Sports Radio, reports the Arizona Cardinals have violated the NFL's Collective Bargaining Agreement with their offseason training program. Several players reportedly complained to the union representative that the workouts were too intense. The league has canceled Arizona's last week of conditioning Monday, July 12 through Thursday, July 15 as a punishment. This was the team's first violation, and if a second violation was to occur, Arizona would be forced to forfeit their 2005 fourth round pick.
Working...
X