Good Morning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning!

It's an awfully nice morning today isn't it? Just wanted to say hello and good morning. I'm looking forward to a good game today. Denver vs.Greenbay !! Two very good teams with two very good quartersbacks. Should be exciting! Who do you think will do well tonight??

Good afternoon (in Europe)

Looking for Denver to put a show on today ....

Comment

Tonight's game.....Denver

I am still recovering from that terrible showing at the dome on Friday night.......

I think Green Bay is doing it with mirrors. Denver's first team should do well in the first quarter.

Cheeseheads will be home for the playoffs, ice fishing!

Comment

Redeem myself with Denver...

I totally missed with the Jets/ Ravens the other night, but I think Denver will flex its newly acquired muscles tonight against the Pack. I'm curious to see what Denver will do in the incredibly competitive AFC this year. Yet another possible superbowl competitor for the Rams to face this year.

Comment

Re: Redeem myself with Denver...

Isn't that so true!! AFC is intense this year. I thought it was competitive last year. This year it's more so. Almost any team could do well this year. There's no real way to tell who will do well, until we are well inot the season. I'm looking for the Titans, Ravens, Broncos, Colts, Raiders, and Dolphins to be the big hitters though. Anyone one of those teams are looking like they could easily compete.

Comment

Denver should be tough this year, Griese should be good, last year he showed he's got some cojones. Green Bay I'm not so sure about. They'll be driving in the mud for a couple of years, especially after Wolf goes.

Comment

Just goes to show you...

Well I'm just going to stop trying to predict anything in the preseason! I'm 0 for 3 in predictions. I guess Green Bay is trying to convince everyone that they want to be taken seriously again this year. They are a pretty creepy team, definitely able to beat anybody on any given day. Don't get caught taking them for granted.
              Hey, how about that Ahonutu signing!

Comment

I like your choice of words fuzzy. The Packers are creepy Always have been. As an also Bears fan, the rivalry there is warranted. They played a mean ball on Monday. Broncos need some work if they want to be contenders.

Hey! Isn't this supposed to be a RAMS forum?

Comment

As a former Packer fan I have nothing bad to say about them. I think they will be average such as last year. The NFC Central is really wide open this year. I think the Vikings are the team everyone is making to much of, sure they may win the division and go back to the playoffs, but I will love watching them choke again. GO RAMS!

Comment