Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It would stink if ClanRam was a reality TV show because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would stink if ClanRam was a reality TV show because...

Man, I hate those shows!
    Mods and Admin would no longer ban, they'd "vote posters off the island."
    0.00%
    Tx would get upset when Ferter used his "hall pass" to get a date with RammieGirl.
    0.00%
    Losers of bets with opposing teams would have to eat 2 lbs. of preying mantises in 45 seconds.
    0.00%
    The adarian-Bob L. Head-coy bacon alliance would cause turmoil, then they would turn on each other.
    20.00%
    Everyone would be jealous of all the hot girls Dez gets to choose from each week.
    40.00%
    After getting our hopes up from Paula's comments, Simon would tell us all our posts stink.
    0.00%
    Nobody would find it funny when RamsWraith revealed that he is not, in fact, a millionaire.
    0.00%
    Who are you kidding? Lock us all up in a house or place us all on an island and it we'd be killing and eating each other within a week!
    40.00%

Re: It would stink if ClanRam was a reality TV show because...

another slow day at the office?

Comment

I think it would be hilarious to see the Clan stuck together 24/7. There would be controversy in under a week. I guarantee it.

I want to be the troublemaker.
      sigpic

Comment

They are horrible shows with absolutely no points. they are all the same, get a bunch of shallow people to compete in something stupid and vote each other off. No more creativity in writing.

Comment