Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEWS FLASH: Pro-Bowl MVP Marc Bulger loses QB Challenge to Intra-Divisional Rival ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWS FLASH: Pro-Bowl MVP Marc Bulger loses QB Challenge to Intra-Divisional Rival ..

In news certain to re-ignite QB controversy ... Marc Bulger of 2004 Pro-Bowl fame and distinction lost the QB challenge. With stunning ability to hit non-moving targets and equal adroitness at missing his own Torry the-big-game Holt, Bulger poured fuel over the fire that suggested his Pro-Bowl performance was a fluke and should not have been idolized so vigorously. KW supporters state that it wasn't them moving those big targets into Marc' passing lanes.

Marc said he was there just to have fun, but his detractors are wondering why he couldn't have fun and obliterate his inter-divisional rival Hasslefactor at the same time. Marc's supporters have been equally vociferorous in pointing out how some of his long balls were better than Hasslefactor's though. This reporter couldn't help but notice how his off-season training regime had produced thicker forearms and biceps leading to much improved arm strength ... so why be concerned with accuracy ...

In other similarly irrelevant news, Pace still has not signed leaving some to speculate why he still thinks he knows what is best for team continuity.

Re: NEWS FLASH: Pro-Bowl MVP Marc Bulger loses QB Challenge to Intra-Divisional Rival ..

Wow, I was hoping no one on this board would even bring up that contest and then try to make it relevant to a game day situation. I saw other boards doing it, but I was sure our board wouldn't touch such nonsense.

Ok, go ahead and slam the guy.

Comment

Re: NEWS FLASH: Pro-Bowl MVP Marc Bulger loses QB Challenge to Intra-Divisional Rival ..

OK, since we tracked our former MVP's losses (I think we left off at 0-8), I will be the first to note that Bulger is now 0-1 in meaningless off-season contests since his Pro-bowl MVP performance. Next statistic to be entered will be the scrimmage against the bears. Let's see if he get's the "W".

Comment

That was good for a laugh.

Comment

I am gonna guess here that the beautiful pass to Anquan Boldin that was effortlessly caught one-handed in the back corner of the make-shift end zone during the first run of the "2 minute drill" won't count for anything... :bored:

Marc did beat Hassledork in the distance throwing portion of the festivities, if memory serves me right. :tongue:

Mama out...
          temp_4394_1467243487543_20
          RAMS!

Comment

Hasslefactor
            Hassledork

That's funny!
            JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
            :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
            Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

Knowing adarian, upon further review this is tongue in cheek. Right?

adarian? right?

Comment

Weren't there 9 QBs in that competition who were there just to have some fun? Bulger seemed to have the most fun of all since I believe he finished dead last.

:ramlogo:

Comment

DARN! I missed it! Is this gonna air again? I just heared Rich Eisen of the NFL network say that it was on CBS last weekend... argh how could I miss it?!

Anyway - when's the replay?

OPIMH

Comment

Originally posted by txramsfan
                    Knowing adarian, upon further review this is tongue in cheek. Right?

adarian? right?

Can't I just leave you stranded TX? Should we extrapolate anything meaningful from some made-for-TV competition (you know like a football game is) ? As any good reporter should do ... I thought I was just offering nuttin' but the "facts" and lettin' others decide whether to turn it into a cow-pattie tossin' contest ...

Comment

Does anyone know how Jeremetrius Butler did in Celebrity Wheel-of-Fortune?

Comment

I submit that the Pro-Bowl is just as meaningless as the made-for-TV-QB-challenge, and being the MVP of it is also meaningless, yet that didn't stop people from beating that particular drum relentlessly.
                        Clannie Nominee for ClanRam's Thickest Poster

Comment

I would think in the meaningless category, the Pro Bowl actually has more meaning since at least it simulates a game environment.

Comment

I question how meaningful a game simulation is that does not allow blitzing and discourages hard physical contact.
                            Clannie Nominee for ClanRam's Thickest Poster

Comment

Some of you people awe me!.......lmao........Being in Bulgers shoes wouldn't you think that he would have something to prove? For 1.....or did we forget that he is replacing KW.....isn't he? dont you think that if you were in his shoe's you might try to shut up your critics?....I would ! Since he should be competitive at all levels involving his profession dont you think that maybe he truly he tried in this so called competition. Like i said, i would!.......you all know that he tried!........and whats with him so called bulking up?......I agree he should have but, that proves some of our points! Doesn't it! he has been listening hasn't he?..............I do not blame him for trying to get into better shape for this up coming season, because anyone would have or shall i put it should have! .....................BUT all this is telling me is that our starting QB has still alot of doubt in himself or he would not be worried or distracted with these things now would he?............If it were me i'd be ashamed on this performance! Hope he builds off of it though! He has some mighty big shoes to fill!.............Still think MM is a joke about 85% of the time!!!!!!!!!!

Comment