ClanRam and The Rams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ClanRam and The Rams

I love being a member of ClanRam! I check this board everyday since I joined not too long ago, and I love the fact that I can get all the Rams latest, without having to do extensive searches through the net.
    My question as simple; Are we in any way affilated with the Rams? And if not How come?

Re: ClanRam and The Rams

The answer is yes. We are all Ram fans and bleed blue and gold. That is how we are connected to the Rams.

As far as the organization goes. No. There are some who believe the players do frequent here and may even post a time or 2. We have also had Holt do a nice little question and answer.

The offer has been put on the table for us to run there "offical" site fan area, but they don't seem interested. There loss.

Comment

Thats dissapointing. Of course we bleed blue and gold. I know we all LOVE the Rams. But for the organization not to take notice of its biggest fan base is disheartening. Perhaps someone... many of us should write letters to the organization. The reason I started this thread is becuase of the Hasselback comment about the Dome being quiet when the cards are in town. I don't see how pushing, the Rams BIGGEST fans, us, aside and not acknowledging us helps that situation any. I don't know how I always end up cheering for pro teams with the CRAPPIEST management. Leafs/Rams... the list don't stop.

Comment

This should be the official message board of the St.Louis Rams. Stlouisrams.com closed theirs down a while back.

Comment

They probably shut down the official board because they knew I was going to win Rams IQ the following season.

Comment

If this became the official board of the Rams every dipstick on the planet would be on here cluttering it up with stupidity and countless moronic posts.

I personally don't want to see that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
              If this became the official board of the Rams every dipstick on the planet would be on here cluttering it up with stupidity and countless moronic posts.

That's where the mod staff comes in.

Just my personal opinion, but I don't see the organization turning over any amount of authority to outside sources (Dez and the mods) of an entity (ClanRam) bearing the franchise name (Rams). The Rams want "their" official board run "their" way.....which as it turns out, is a lot less structured (pert near anarchical, if you ask me) than ours.
              The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

This is the unofficial, official RAM fan board.
                JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
                :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
                Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

Not as long as I am here they won't clutter this board with non-sense.

Originally posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post

Comment

Well at least we're all in agreement, that we should have some recognition from the Rams org.

Comment

Not that I don't trust the mods, but I'm sure many of you have see a yahoo or espn or any other big, open to the public Rams board, there is pointless drivel being posted almost every minute. Post after post of meaningless nothing.

Do you mods really want to deal with that?

Comment

Do you mods really want to deal with that?
                        Want to? No, of course not.

Would we do it if we had to? In a heartbeat.
                        The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

I'm not so sure. Yes, it would be "cool" to be on the "official" site, but we've done a pretty good job as an independent web site.

Comment

Look at some of the posts from visitors, like our opponent's fans during the season. The ones who visit us to talk about an upcoming game usually begin with something like "Wow, you guys have a really nice site here."

I don't need an "official" stamp to know that we have one of the best football sites around - heck, it's one of the nicest sites, PERIOD!

Part of the anarchy at the so-called 'official' sites is due to lack of moderation, and some because of troublemakers trying to 'push the limit'. Dez has set some FIRM rules, and allows no leniency, therefore, there is very little trouble here.

Yeah, we're "official" enough.
                            temp_4394_1467243487543_20
                            RAMS!

Comment

We also have nfl related legal issues on conflict of interest. Dez owns part of the rams, he cant also own the official website.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Comment