New Clanram Chatroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Clanram Chatroom

Hey all, I have installed a NEW ClanRam chatroom, just go to the main site (www.clanram.com) and click on the chatroom link at the top.

Let me know what you think. I recon its the best FREE one I can get.

There are better ones out their but they cost $$$$

couldn't type

I tried to get into the chat room with your java client (the web based room) but couldn't type anything once I got in there. Not sure if anyone else had any problems...

Connecting with mIRC worked just fine

Comment

Cant get in?

I'm having trouble getting into the chatroom.I'm not sure why,but I am going to wait until halftime and reboot and try again.Thanks for any help you can give me.
      ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

Comment

For anyone else that had problems

If you had problems with the web-based chat room, try using mIRC. You can download it here: http://www.mirc.com/

Once you have installed the program, launch it and a window will pop-up. This is where you need to configure mIRC to connect to the right server. Click "add" and enter the following information:

Click "OK" and you will return to the previous window. Now enter your name, email and nickname. Here is an example with my information entered:

Click "Connect to IRC Server" and you should automatically connect to the chat server. If mIRC does not automatically connect to the chat server, press this icon:

Finally, you need to join the right chat room. Enter #warrior in the input field and press the "join" button.

Your in! mIRC has tons of capabilities (scripted messages, playing sounds, color coding) so after you are comfortable you should play around with these (to get started visit the mIRC link page: http://www.mirc.com/links.html)

See you in chat!

Comment

Thanks for the info.After the first half I rebooted and was able to get in.The new chatroom is cool.It works really well.I'm still a rookie with my computer and I did have a few beers so im not exactly sure what I did wrong,but I did finally figure it out.The info you gave should be helpful and others should benefit from it also.Thanks!
          ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

Comment

no problem...glad you could get in. I didn't make it back from my trip to the bbq

to many brats and the couch was way to tempting :: wink ::

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamDez
              ClanRam Chat Room
              by RamDez
              Has now been intigrated with the Forum.

You can now log on automaticly by just folloing the link shown in the attached image.

much gold thingies should be sent my way after all the hours I put in getting this working...
              -11-19-2006, 03:47 AM
            • JellyOpal
              Chat?
              by JellyOpal
              I looked for the chatroom today. Wanted to see if I'd have better luck signing in this time. Is it gone or just moved? Noticed there were quite a few members online at the same time. Would've been nice to have a chat when that happens.
              -08-02-2004, 09:34 AM
            • Nick
              March 13th, 9PM EST: Rescheduled Draft Chat w/ Scott Wright!
              by Nick
              The ClanRam is proud to bring you another annual installment of its hour-long draft chat with Scott Wright, president and founder of NFL Draft Countdown!

Scott has been scouting players and evaluating the NFL Draft since 1993, and his website is largely considered the best free draft resource available on the internet. He invests countless hours each week evaluating game film, doing research and maintaining his site, and he historically has some of the most complete and precise mock drafts available, including a 1st place finish nationally in 2004.

On March 13th at 9pm EST, Scott will join the Clan in our chat room for an hour-long question & answer session. Rams fans will have the opportunity to ask Scott about numerous draft topics, including his rankings and views of this year's prospects, his projections for how the draft will go, what needs a specific team may have, whom he thinks are some of the best sleepers in this draft class, and many more issues!

Please keep in mind that if you've never been to our chat room before, you need to register your user name before you're able to log in. Your existing ClanRam user name will not carry over to the chat room automatically, so just keep that in mind and be sure to join us on March 13th, 9pm EST!!
              -03-11-2009, 09:19 PM
            • RamDez
              ClanRam Chat Room Link
              by RamDez
              her is the link

http://client0.sigmachat.com/sc.pl?id=69687
              -10-24-2004, 11:14 AM
            • RamDez
              Chat Room
              by RamDez
              Hey all, I need you all to try the chat room out and let me know if its working for you.

One thing, make sure you have the flash plug-in installed on your computer, if you dont or are not sure, here is the link to check.

http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

I have installed thbis so members dont need to log into the chat, and I need to know if its working

Here is the link to the chatroom http://www.clanram.com/forums/chat/flashchat.php
              -07-31-2005, 08:44 AM
            Working...
            X