• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something interesting for Miami

Here is a trade offer for Miami..

Gordon and a conditional 3rd rounder for Olikawadje. HUMMMMM

Re: Something interesting for Miami

Not good for us. We lose an mediocre yet experienced running back and have to deal with another player's outrageous contract demands. Me no likey.

Comment

I heard through my friend the dolphins fan that mercury morris is out on parole and in solid shape. I wonder if he will be on the field when we play the dolphins in october.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Comment

DOn't you mean Sammy Morris :-)

And yes I have heard that Miami is considering him

Originally posted by general counsel
        I heard through my friend the dolphins fan that mercury morris is out on parole and in solid shape. I wonder if he will be on the field when we play the dolphins in october.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Comment

I think they also considered cecil the diesel, but i believe he is still in the slam. Jim Kiick is more reliable anyway, especially catching the ball.

general counsel

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• r8rh8rmike
            Dannell Ellerbe, Miami Dolphins Agree To $35M Deal
            by r8rh8rmike
            Dannell Ellerbe, Miami Dolphins agree to $35M deal

By Gregg Rosenthal
            Around The League Editor
            Published: March 12, 2013 at 05:56 p.m.

The escape from Baltimore continues as Ravens linebacker Dannell Ellerbe on Tuesday agreed to terms with the Miami Dolphins, according to NFL.com's Albert Breer.

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reported on Tuesday the deal is for five years and is worth $35 million.
            -03-12-2013, 03:29 PM
          • Milan
            T.O To Miami?
            by Milan
            He'd make the Dolphins a lot better.
            A friend of mine hates T.O but loves the Dolphins so it's going to be interesting for me if this trade happens....
            -01-21-2006, 06:01 AM
          • RamDez
            Dolphins and the Rams
            by RamDez
            are the only winless teams left ................. trade that number one draft pick, thats my vote
            -10-14-2007, 10:38 PM
          • r8rh8rmike
            Colin Kaepernick Responds To Miami Dolphins Hat Flak
            by r8rh8rmike
            Colin Kaepernick responds to Miami Dolphins hat flak

By Chris Wesseling
            Around the League Writer
            Published: July 5, 2013 at 09:14 p.m.

Colin Kaepernick created a buzz in social media circles when a photo surfaced of the quarterback donning a Miami Dolphins hat at a Fourth of July party.

Kaepernick owns more than 400 pairs of shoes as well as an impressive collection of baseball caps from numerous sports teams. The Dolphins hat was just another fashion statement from a man who obviously loves to accessorize.

San Francisco ***** quarterback Colin Kaepernick caught flak on social media for wearing a Miami Dolphins hat.

Some San Francisco ***** fans didn't see it that way, though. Kaepernick was given the Keenan Allen treatment in social media circles, leading to a Friday retort.

"This the hat y'all mad at? I'm goin wear what I want regardless of what you think," Kaepernick said, via Instagram. "All you need to worry about is the fact that I grind for my teammates and the *****! I plan on doin this until they won't let me in the building! #ridiculous #y'allmustbebored"

The photo of Kaepernick holding the Dolphins hat looks a bit suspect. But if the picture is real, good for him.

Bitter fans too often come off like jilted lovers. That might be understandable with a player who failed to live up to his potential, but Kaepernick has given ***** fans no reason to doubt his fidelity. He began offseason workouts a week after the Super Bowl and even trained with track athletes for two weeks in April. His commitment level is beyond reproach.
            -07-06-2013, 02:09 PM
          • Rambos
            The Dolphins are expected to try to trade Dan Wilkinson again
            by Rambos
            The Dolphins are expected to try to trade Dan Wilkinson again if he decides he doesn't want to retire.
            The Dolphins haven't had contact with Wilkinson since he decided not to go for a physical to finalize a trade to Denver. Chase Page was assigned his old number and Wilkinson will probably end up being released.Source: Miami Herald
            -04-16-2007, 10:12 AM
          Working...
          X