• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something interesting for Miami

Here is a trade offer for Miami..

Gordon and a conditional 3rd rounder for Olikawadje. HUMMMMM

Re: Something interesting for Miami

Not good for us. We lose an mediocre yet experienced running back and have to deal with another player's outrageous contract demands. Me no likey.

Comment

I heard through my friend the dolphins fan that mercury morris is out on parole and in solid shape. I wonder if he will be on the field when we play the dolphins in october.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Comment

DOn't you mean Sammy Morris :-)

And yes I have heard that Miami is considering him

Originally posted by general counsel
        I heard through my friend the dolphins fan that mercury morris is out on parole and in solid shape. I wonder if he will be on the field when we play the dolphins in october.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Comment

I think they also considered cecil the diesel, but i believe he is still in the slam. Jim Kiick is more reliable anyway, especially catching the ball.

general counsel

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• r8rh8rmike
            Dannell Ellerbe, Miami Dolphins Agree To $35M Deal
            by r8rh8rmike
            Dannell Ellerbe, Miami Dolphins agree to $35M deal

By Gregg Rosenthal
            Around The League Editor
            Published: March 12, 2013 at 05:56 p.m.

The escape from Baltimore continues as Ravens linebacker Dannell Ellerbe on Tuesday agreed to terms with the Miami Dolphins, according to NFL.com's Albert Breer.

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reported on Tuesday the deal is for five years and is worth $35 million.
            -03-12-2013, 04:29 PM
          • RamDez
            Dolphins and the Rams
            by RamDez
            are the only winless teams left ................. trade that number one draft pick, thats my vote
            -10-14-2007, 11:38 PM
          • Milan
            T.O To Miami?
            by Milan
            He'd make the Dolphins a lot better.
            A friend of mine hates T.O but loves the Dolphins so it's going to be interesting for me if this trade happens....
            -01-21-2006, 07:01 AM
          • RamWraith
            Parcells signs deal with Dolphins
            by RamWraith
            Ex-coach agrees to contract to be V.P. of football ops
            Posted: Thursday December 20, 2007 11:00AM; Updated: Thursday December 20, 2007 4:04PM

DAVIE, Fla. (AP) -- Bill Parcells led Super Bowl winners from the sideline. The Miami Dolphins hope he'll do the same from the front office.

Parcells signed a four-year contract Thursday to lead the Dolphins' football operations, one day after turning down essentially the same role with the Atlanta Falcons.

The two-time Super Bowl champion coach will report directly to Miami owner Wayne Huizenga, whose affinity for big-name help now has led him to Parcells -- a 66-year-old former coach of four NFL clubs who owns a home in South Florida and now has a job there, too.

"He has a proven track record of success everywhere he has been in the National Football League," Huizenga said. "And his football acumen will help put the Miami Dolphins franchise back among the elite of the NFL."

On Wednesday, the expectation around the league was that Parcells would take over in Atlanta, with even some reports saying the deal was done. By the afternoon, however, the deal had fallen apart and the Dolphins moved quickly to get Parcells to sign a contract.

"I'm honored to join such an illustrious franchise as the Miami Dolphins and to work for one of the best owners in the league in Wayne Huizenga," Parcells said. "He shares my same commitment to winning and I told him I would do everything I can to help turn around the team's fortunes."

The team made the announcement shortly after the locker room was closed for the day, and roughly 45 minutes after Dolphins coach Cam Cameron sidestepped at least a half-dozen questions about Parcells _ even refusing to say if he's ever met the coach.

"There will potentially be a time to have that discussion," Cameron said. "Today, I don't see it as being that day or this time."

Parcells will be formally introduced by the Dolphins on Dec. 27, the team said.

His arrival has taken virtually all the attention off the Dolphins' game at New England on Sunday. But even as it appeared certain Parcells was coming, players didn't say much on the hot topic.

Televisions were off in the locker room after practice Thursday; that wasn't the case 24 hours earlier, when Parcells' face was splashed across the screens as news broke he was weighing Huizenga's offer.

Few players wanted to speak about Parcells, and those who did generally offered the company line, that the Dolphins are only thinking about Sunday's game at New England.

"Any more questions about New England?" defensive back Jason Allen asked.

Miami started 0-13 before beating Baltimore last weekend. The roster already seemed certain for an...
            -12-20-2007, 04:57 PM
          • Rambos
            The Dolphins are expected to try to trade Dan Wilkinson again
            by Rambos
            The Dolphins are expected to try to trade Dan Wilkinson again if he decides he doesn't want to retire.
            The Dolphins haven't had contact with Wilkinson since he decided not to go for a physical to finalize a trade to Denver. Chase Page was assigned his old number and Wilkinson will probably end up being released.Source: Miami Herald
            -04-16-2007, 11:12 AM
          Working...
          X