X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RamsFanSam
    replied
    Re: looking for Bash goer interest

This year's Bash is going to be a special one for many reasons.

1. This is the Tenth Anniversay Bash.
    2. The game is just before our bye week, and since the Bash occurs in week 8, the Rams should have a LOT of fan support. I expect that the EJD will sound a lot like it did just a few years ago....LOUD!
    3. Dez will probably only be able to attend one game this year, and this is it. Personally, I'd like to meet the man responsible for getting this whole thing (the Clan) started.
    4. There are rumors floating around that Dez has arranged for some surprises for those attending the Bash. And before Jack and Randy start the speculation, this does NOT include any type of Cheerleader competition, upside-down margaritas, cash, free prizes, or kilt-making games.
    5. This Bash will also happen the same weekend I celebrate (or deny) my 45th birthday, and Tawn (Mom) will be celebrating her 31st BD on the 28th. (Come to think of it, she DOES look a lot older than when we met. She was barely 22 then....)

We know a lot of you are planning on the whiners game. We want you at the Official Bash on October 28th.

Leave a comment:

• RamWraith
    started a topic looking for Bash goer interest

looking for Bash goer interest

If you are planning on attending this years Bash, please make sure you check out this thread...

http://www.clanram.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24765

We are gathering numbers information. THANKS!!

Related Topics

Collapse

• AlphaRam
    Bash Questionnaire
    by AlphaRam
    I figured I would start a dialog about the Bash for next season (2011).

1. What prevented you from attending the Bash this year (if you didn't attend)?

2. What should be added to the Bash?

3. What should be subtracted from the Bash?

4. If you have attended more than one Bash, which Bash did you like the best? Please elaborate.

5. What other ideas do you have about the Bash?
    -11-19-2010, 05:31 PM
  • AvengerRam_old
    Karaoke at the Bash?
    by AvengerRam_old
    I was talking with Dez, and we are thinking of seeing if it might be feasible to have karaoke as part of the dinner festivities on Saturday night of Bash weekend. My thought was that we could do it as a fundraiser for the site, with attendees "bidding" to hear other members show off their singing skills.

What do you think? Like the idea? Hate it?
    -06-05-2008, 05:10 PM
  • PaddyRam
    Bash
    by PaddyRam
    I'll be flying out tomorrow... see some of you on Saturday/Sunday.
    We need some bouncebackability after last week. ;)
    -09-21-2004, 02:59 AM
  • RamDez
    bash in the desert
    by RamDez
    will be a more subdued errort on my part this year.

BUT

I did hire me a bright YELLOW Hummer for the week and I have it decked out in Ram crap.

Photos will be posted and anyone wanting a ride in it, just let me know
    -09-19-2006, 05:02 PM
  • txramsfan
    Bash Brethren
    by txramsfan
    It's that time of year again when we get to congregate and actually put faces with places. Bash time is just about 24 hours away for me currently and I can't wait to get it started. Dez is already enjoying himself, he always gets an early start.

I will be arriving in the 'Lou Friday afternoon around 2:15. I have some family obligations to attend to but I may be able to sneak out Friday night. If not, I know Saturday, for those of you who will be attending, is a major get together day for us and the Rampagers.

My email addy is [email protected] for those of you who want to keep in touch, get directions or schedules, or just to say when you will be arriving. Let's have a safe, fun, and WINNING Bash this year.

tx
    -09-23-2004, 06:43 AM
Working...
X