No announcement yet.

Anywhere to watch Rams Preseason Games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anywhere to watch Rams Preseason Games?

Just wondering if there was anyway to watch the Rams preseason games on tv or on the net...I have NFL Sunday Ticket on DirectTV but I don't remember if they show the preseason games or not...anyone know where those of us not in the St Louis area could watch the games?

Re: Anywhere to watch Rams Preseason Games?

There is 1 Rams preseason game that is nationally televised and the rest will be shown on the NFL Network, not live, but some time soon after, like next morning or something. If I'm not mistaken, the preseason games schedule and air time are listed on NFL Network website. I too have sunday ticket, but this has nothing to do with preseason games. Hope I was helpful.

Comment

I do believe that NFL.com offers audio broadcast of the preseason games for free.
      JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
      :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
      Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

Here in STL they should be broadcasting locally, and I will most likely record it. I could upload it the day after if I had some where to put it. I also have a few pictures and video of training camp out at rams park.

Comment

Originally posted by aff15loader View Post
          Here in STL they should be broadcasting locally, and I will most likely record it. I could upload it the day after if I had some where to put it. I also have a few pictures and video of training camp out at rams park.
          If you can find a way to host it that would be great.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that here in So. Cal, we'll see at least two of the games.

The Charger game is supposed to be on CBS. The Faider game will most probably be televised by the local Faider station, which I think is KCal, or is it KTLA? ...and, most years, we still get a game or two (pre-season) from one of the local stations, for the benefit of all the old LA fans. Unfortunately, once the season begins, I'm off to the local sports bar to take in the games because I'm pretty sure we'll only get one or two regular season games this year. No satellite for me.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4324_1458960283388_621[/ATTACH]

Comment

Yeh...I know how you can watch Rams preseason football. I bought four tickets to the Rams at Raiders game...August 24...7 PM...Club level...50 yard line. I have two tickets I'm not going to use (I'm using the other two). $100 each is what I paid for them and selling for same either together or separately. Comes with easy to get to stadium instructions and tour by me, your host and master of ceremonies for the evening. Need to know by August 15th or I'm giving them away to family.

Comment

Originally posted by bigredman View Post
                Yeh...I know how you can watch Rams preseason football. I bought four tickets to the Rams at Raiders game...August 24...7 PM...Club level...50 yard line. I have two tickets I'm not going to use (I'm using the other two). $100 each is what I paid for them and selling for same either together or separately. Comes with easy to get to stadium instructions and tour by me, your host and master of ceremonies for the evening. Need to know by August 15th or I'm giving them away to family.
                Will body armor be included with the package deal?
                JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
                :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
                Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

I usually just hang out here and on www.nfl.com/scores (NFL's Live Gamecenter) to keep up with everything. I'll have whatever local game in on here, or flip it over to NFL Network to keep track of other games, and then I'm on my fantasy league keeping up with stats and all that.
                  But I do know everthing that is going on at once usually, so I guess it helps

Comment