Qb #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qb #2

In tonight's game, Joe Germaine pissed off Coach Martz by going 0-for-4, all relatively wide open passes. This lead to the early benching and subsequent promotion of Bulger to #2 and demotion of Germaine back to #3...Who should back up Warner....
    Joe Germaine - Ohio State
    9.09%
    Marc Bulger - West Virginia
    72.73%
    None of the above
    18.18%

The poll is expired.

Marc Bulger all the way. Joe Germaine dropped the ball, literaly, and Marc was there to pick it up. Though, I do think martz could have....well, I just think he was a bit harsh in the way he did it. He could have saved the news until after the game.

Comment

you should have given a third option ..... A N Other

Comment

I agree, you needed a third choice. None of the above.

Comment

ooopps..my fault...thanks :cool:

Comment

both guys have

Both guys have been streaky (at best). But I think Bulger has done more overall. I don't think the team can win with Germain at QB, unless he improves dramatically. I've always wondered how he made it into the NFL anyway? I never thought he was that good or physically gifted in college. Not a flame, just my opinion.

Comment

I think we should go searching for a veteran back-up,but this question was brought up in the chat:who is available?I cant think of anyone.So I guess I say Bulger.Lets just hope Warner stays healthy and we dont have to worry about a back-up.GO RAMS!
              ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

Comment

Did anyone else want to get Dilfer when he was available? It passed through my noggin a few times, wouldn't be too bad to have 2 QBs who lead their team to a SB win on the roster

Comment

Hey, how about Dilfer? I think that's a great idea. Would love to meet the guy at the next summer training camp too. I vote for him!

Comment

Dilfer's in Seattle this year and he wouldn't fit our system. The Rams system relies on heavy and deep passing and Trent is not known for his arm strength nor his accuracy. He isn't a bad QB, but he wouldn't fit this team or any team with a "West Coast Offense" for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                    X