Pre Season Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre Season Games

This is just a note for UK based RAMS FANS who have sky. NASN are showing pre season games live and two of the rams games are to be shown v chiefs and v redskins. The program starts at midnight BST but they are also showing the full game the next day.

Related Topics

Collapse

• tomahawk247
    UK Fans: Rams vs Redskins is LIVE on Sky Sports!
    by tomahawk247
    As Rams fans in the UK may well know, it's very rare for the Rams to be shown live on UK TV. Tonight, the Rams are being shown as the live late game, starting at 9:05 on Sky. Make the most of this opportunity!

This is definitely the result of the team coming to Wembley, and I hope the Rams can put on a show against the Skins
    -09-16-2012, 01:13 PM
  • tiger1971
    Live on Sky Sports - UK
    by tiger1971
    I've had a quikc look on the Sky Sports website and the Rams don't seem to scheduled for alive game until the Wembley game v The Pats.

There are however 6 live game slots as yet unallocated between now and then.

Given that Sky will want to ramp up the viewing figures for the Wembley game what does anyone think are the chances are of The Rams getting another live game before then?

Please bear in mind that responses of No Chance will mean I will be very tempted to try and watch the game on Thursday / Friday at 1am!!!!!!
    -10-03-2012, 09:53 AM
  • Rip32
    Extra Games On SKY For Us Fans In Ireland,Scotland,Wales and England
    by Rip32
    Fans with access to Sky Sports’ digital coverage of NFL games will have a choice of live NFL games for the first time this Sunday when two additional matches are screened simultaneously via the red button.

Those with Sky digital can enjoy coverage of two crucial clashes; firstly the New York Giants at the Philadelphia Eagles and then the Kansas City Chiefs at the Denver Broncos.

The games are the first of two additional matches that will be made available each Sunday night of the regular season starting this weekend and can be viewed by pressing the red button at any point during the main live programme. The first kicks off soon after 6pm and the second at 9.15pm.

The games that are shown behind the red button on Sky will not be blocked out for subscribers to Yahoo Game Pass.
    The additional matches are part of Sky’s enhanced NFL coverage, which includes game highlights, live game stats and a weekly round-up for those with Sky digital.

The action is presented by Kevin Cadle and Nick Halling with the main show this Sunday broadcasting live coverage of Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills and then New York Jets at New England Patriots. They are joined on Sunday by former Chicago Bears player Shaun Gayle.

Karl Baumann, Sky Sports producer for American Football said: “Now there’s even more live NFL on Sky Sports each weekend. In addition to the two exciting encounters we’re already showing on the main show, those with Sky digital will be able to enjoy the Giants’ mouth-watering road trip to Philadelphia before the Chiefs visit Denver. Both are divisional match-ups and both should make fascinating viewing.”

Alistair Kirkwood, Managing Director of NFLUK, said: “The ambitions in this office are to attempt to offer the greatest amount of NFL coverage for viewers each season - having two extra games behind the red button will be a huge boost for NFL fans in the UK. It’s great that the NFL has joined the elite group of major sports that Sky offers a multi-game experience interactively.”

Not only will the extra two games behind the red button increase the chances of you being able to view the game of your favourite team each weekend, fans will also be able to switch over to the exciting conclusion of another matchup should the Sky offering turn into a blowout.

The line-up for Week Two’s live NFL coverage on Sky Sports is:
    SCHEDULED GAMES: Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills then NY Jets at New England Patriots
    ADDITIONAL MATCHES: NY Giants at Philadelphia Eagles then Kansas City Chiefs at Denver Broncos
    -09-14-2006, 10:43 AM
  • RamsFanSam
    Where to watch?
    by RamsFanSam
    Since the local station here in Springfield have decided to retract their decision to show the Rams preseason and regular season games - again - a lot of Rams fans are left out in the cold.

A few years ago, I had a long list of places to find the game streams. Now, it's going to a sports bar for regular season games when possible, but preseason games are a no-go.

Is there anyone with a list of streaming sites for the games?

Thank you...signed, Sam and several dozen other SW Missouri Rams fans who are feeling neglected......
    -08-19-2017, 02:16 PM
  • RamsFanSam
    Calling All Southwest Missouri Rams Fans
    by RamsFanSam
    If you live in or around Springfield, and watch the Rams on KSFX (Fox 27), I need your help. As you know, every year, KSFX pre-empts at least one Rams game to put on the Chiefs. They do not record it for later broadcast, they do not give us a choice....they just assume people around here want to watch the Chiefs. I, for one, have had enough. I intend to do something about it NOW, before they lock themselves into a deal to rip off us fans of one of our precious games....
    KOLR (channel 10) is the AFC broadcaster, and KSFX shows the NFC games. I really don't care what thier reason is for doing the switch, I just want my Rams.
    I have it on good authority that Dan Lucy, the sportscaster for both KSFX and KOLR is a Rams Fan...(he lives across the street from some friends of ours). I want some ideas from all of you guys...maybe even official support from the Clan! HUBison....you know what I mean...you've witnessed it. Can we get something going? :helmet:
    -03-18-2005, 05:01 PM
Working...
X