We got a little love on ESPN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We got a little love on ESPN!

Out of sixteen "experts", the following ESPN employees picked us to win the NFC West:

Sal Palantonio, Michelle TaFoya, Michael Smith, Scott Symmes

The following picked us as Wild Cards:

Mark Schlereth, Mike Sando

Steven Jackson got four votes for NFC Offensive Player of the Year and three votes for MVP!

Scott Linehan got two votes for Coach of the Year!

Looks like a few smart individuals are taking notice!

Re: We got a little love on ESPN!

that's great news. someone should write these names down so when everyone is jumping on the bandwagon in december we'll know who really believed

Comment

Michael Smith has consistently been on our bandwagon all off season. Smart man!
      sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Originally posted by laram0 View Post
        Michael Smith has consistently been on our bandwagon all off season. Smart man!
        I was about to bring that up.
        Everyone remember Smith has been our biggest supporter on ESPN for a while, all the others are JUST NOW getting on the bandwagon.

Comment

he also picked the rams to win the superbowl 2 years ago as well i believe./... PEOPLE I THINK WE HAVE A CLOSET RAMS FAN.... YA BOI

Comment

PEOPLE I THINK WE HAVE A CLOSET RAMS FAN.... YA BOI
            Unfortunately there will be a lot of closet Ram fans who will come out of the wood work once we make the playoffs.
            JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
            :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
            Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

Originally posted by RAMMAN68 View Post
              Unfortunately there will be a lot of closet Ram fans who will come out of the wood work once we make the playoffs.
              Yup! those are the bandwagoneers of our sport. Me? i've been picking the Rams to go to the playoffs every year since GSOT and even before that.

Comment

Do you remember all those Patriot fans on ESPN before they started winning? Didn't think so. Several of those guys tend to become a "fan" of whoever looks to be the Super Bowl favorite.

Comment

I'm proud to be part of a site full of diehards.

All true fans that have suffered and shared dissapointment.

I'm excited about our chances (I must admit I always am in August). It's nice when you hear that the "experts" are also excited about Ram players and coaches.
                  sigpicMaybe not now, but soon.

Comment

I forgot who it was but someone also voted Adam Carriker as Defensive player of the year.

Comment