Our return man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our return man

One important piece of the puzzle that has been missing the last couple years in the return game. WE NEED SOMEONE THAT CAN BUST A MOVE!!
    McDonald
    15.63%
    Sump
    9.38%
    Harris
    9.38%
    Garrett
    6.25%
    Groce
    25.00%
    other
    3.13%
    no one on the roster
    31.25%

Re: Our return man

If martz would let him I think Kevin Curtis could be one of the best return men in the league.the dude is fast.

Comment

DeJuan Groce:

Senior: Finished Cornhuskers’ career with 142 tackles (89 solo), four tackles for loss, eight interceptions, 41 passes defensed (second on school’s record list), and three forced fumbles while starting 27 of 48 games…returned 78 punts for 15.6-yard average and five touchdowns…his five scoring returns are topped only by Johnny Rodgers (seven, tied the NCAA career record) on Nebraska’s all-time record list…

I still think Groce could be a good experiment on our ST. He certainly has some experience!

Okay, in college. :redface:

Comment

I agree with phyco i think curtis could be good at it be he is very fast and go agility

Comment

Curtis is my pic, Groce had a great year in secondary. Keep him healthy, because championships are won by defense. :helmet: :ramlogo:

Comment

How about drafting darren sproles of K-State for returns I'm sure we could get him in the second day of the draft.

Comment

widgetinstance 232 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X