Clan Members on the Road w/the Rams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan Members on the Road w/the Rams

I have my tickets to the Rams game against Miami in October.

I'm curious... will there be Clan members at any of the other Ram games on the road this year? If so, we should get on site spy reports for each game.

Re: Clan Members on the Road w/the Rams

I will probably be at the Cardinal game.

Reborn

Comment

I will be at the atlanta game, sitting as close as humanly possible behind the rams bench. I will be at the georgia dome by 830 am on gameday just in case the nfl decides to start the game early.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Comment

I'm looking to go to the Bills game, but not sure if I can fund it. However, I will be checking out the Bills sites, especially closer to the game in November.

Comment

I will be at the game at the Stick. My seats are in the end zone so I will be able to see how good our red zone offense is.

Comment

I'm going to the Miami game It will be my first road game

Comment

I went to the Bills training camp yesterday and started a thread on my thoughts.

Also started posting in the bills sites.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• laram0
                It's time to replace the Defense with members of the Clan
                by laram0
                Now starting at Middle Linebacker from Massachusetts 6'3" -255 lbs....

Laram0......Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound after about 12 beers.

Anyone else care to play on this unit?

I could see BigRedman filling Glovers shoes.
                -11-06-2006, 09:51 AM
              • RamWraith
                On a brighter note!! THE CLAN ROCKS!!!--Hurricane
                by RamWraith
                On a little brighter note.....:up:

The Clan raised $490.00 that is being mailed out tomorrow morning to help out those who suffered so much in Hurricane Katrina.

THANK YOU to all those Clan members who gave to our efforts, and thanks to all those that gave to there own charities. It is really nice to see such a good group of people work so hard in helping out others in need. You all are truly class acts!
                -09-12-2005, 04:55 PM
              • RamWraith
                On a brighter note!! THE CLAN ROCKS!!!--Hurricane
                by RamWraith
                On a little brighter note.....:up:

The Clan raised $490.00 that is being mailed out tomorrow morning to help out those who suffered so much in Hurricane Katrina.

THANK YOU to all those Clan members who gave to our efforts, and thanks to all those that gave to there own charities. It is really nice to see such a good group of people work so hard in helping out others in need. You all are truly class acts!
                -09-12-2005, 04:55 PM
                For Clan Ram members across the pond, how does beckham.....
                by Guest
                For those of you experts across the pond on the "other type of football," can someone explain to me whether beckham missing the penalty kick yesterday constitutes a monumental choke or simply a great play by the goalie. Does the collapse of the english squad against the french have any adverse impact on any of our clan ram brothers in Scotland, including but not limited to our Fearless Leader, Mr. Dez.

This may make no sense, but it seems to an idiot like me that with that much on the line, if i was a fan of england, i would feel like wilkens missing an extra point or chip shot field goal to lose us a huge game. I dont believe a penalty kick equates to a 54 yarder!

ramming speed to all

general counsel
                -06-14-2004, 06:05 PM
              • Tom_SF
                Which Coaches are Members?
                by Tom_SF
                Who's the Ram exec who's a member of Clan Ram? I think you should have a separate section just for them to post so we can get some behind-the-scenes insight.
                -04-25-2009, 09:18 PM
              Working...
              X