With 8 games left in the 2007 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With 8 games left in the 2007 season

How many of the 8 remaining games will our Rams win?
    9.52%
    11.90%
    35.71%
    21.43%
    11.90%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    9.52%

The poll is expired.

sigpic :ram::helmet:

Re: With 8 games left in the 2007 season

I'm going with 3.

1. @ New Orleans.....We win. I know we have played terrible on the road outdoors. This is indoors and the Saints aren't as good as they were last season.

2. @ SF...We win....I'm really sticking my neck out here because this is an outdoor road game. The Whiners offense is the worst in the NFL. I feel like we have a real shot at this game.

3. Falcons @ Rams...WeWin... Home game vs a weak team. This is the game I feel the most confident about. Of course unless we go into this game with more guys out. Like Bulger and Jackson.

The rest of the games are tough vs. Seattle, @ Cincinnati, vs Green Bay, vs Pittsburgh, @ Arizona.

I'm not saying we can't win any of those games but they will be tough.
    sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Whiners and Falcons.
      I believe!:ram:

Comment

I think we will beat the Falcons. Maybe the ***** too. Has a team ever gone 0-16?

Comment

Just one. The Atlanta falcons. Believe me, this team may just go into shutdown mode to prepare for 2008, whoever the coach is.

NOTE---

One is my realistic bet.

My optimistic bet is three. Niners and Saints/Zona included.

Comment

We'll beat Pittsburgh, baby!

Comment

I say 3. we will beat the ****'s, the falcons, and since i will be there we will beat the packers!! Me & my best friend(packers fan) are going to the game, he has been to see Favre & the Packers 5 times and they lose every time. lol the streak must continue

Comment

I think we really have a solid opportunity to make history ...

Comment

Originally posted by laram0 View Post
                  I'm going with 3.

1. @ New Orleans.....We win. I know we have played terrible on the road outdoors. This is indoors and the Saints aren't as good as they were last season.
                  Actually, if you've watched 5 mins. of any of the past four Saints' games, or even highlights, you would say otherwise. :<>

Comment

Originally posted by LambHater View Post
                    Actually, if you've watched 5 mins. of any of the past four Saints' games, or even highlights, you would say otherwise. :<>

I would have to agree- we're not winning this game. You want to see how good Jim Haslett's defense is- I think the Saints are going to shred them.

Comment

Originally posted by LambHater View Post
                      Yep, I'm terribly worried about that Saints defense that give up 354 yards passing to QUINN GRAY ....

Comment

I chose 2, the Whiners game and the Falcons are the obvious choices. We could beat Arizona but I doubt it. I don't think we will beat the Saints no matter how many yds Quinn Gray threw for. We will probably score our 3 point average in that road game. 2-14 who would have thought that going into this year.
                        Aim high Willis, Aim High!

Comment

Saints, *****, & Bengals

Comment

Originally posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
                            Yep, I'm terribly worried about that Saints defense that give up 354 yards passing to QUINN GRAY ....
                            Garbage time passes from WAY behind. He also threw 3 picks and got his ankle busted up. Saints run D is top 10 in the league. No 100 yd rushers in 5 straight games (Alexander, Norwood, M. Jones Drew, Fred Taylor, Frank Gore)

The Rams have plenty of weapons and not many on our forum are saying it'll be a total blow-out, i'm just saying it'll be very difficult to beat the red hot Saints.

This thread called for a tough game with the Seahawks, whom the Saints blew out IN Seattle. We will be a tough cookie, too.

Here's to no injuries next weekend ;)

edit: I lived in STL and went to SLU for a few yrs so i'm not a total Rams hater
                            Last edited by LambHater; -11-05-2007, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottD413 View Post
                              I think we will beat the Falcons. Maybe the ***** too. Has a team ever gone 0-16?
                              No team has ever gone 0-16. I know the Panthers went 1-15 several years ago.
                              The only winless team was the Tampa Bay Bucs in their first year, they went 0-14, since only 14 games were played back then.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• laram0
                                Indoors vs. Outdoors
                                by laram0
                                Our RAMS have played 5 games "indoors". 4 at the Edward Jones Dome and 1 on the road at the Superdome. Our record in Dome games is 1-4 our only dome win coming on the road. However we were competitive in all 4 of our games at home. With any luck at all we would have split the 4 home games.

1. Lost vs Caorlina 27-13 (Steven Jackson fumbles twice)
                                2. Lost vs San Fran 17-16 ( Holt fumbles through the endzone & Dante' Hall fumbles a punt)
                                3. Lost vs Arizona 34-31 ( The refs stole this game from us)
                                4. Lost vs Cleveland 27-20 ( Ahead 14-3 when Steven Jackson goes out with the back injury)

Our offense has put up 117 points and averaged 361.4 net yards per "Indoor" game.

Outdoors is a completely different picture. Granted obviously all "outdoor" games are road games. We are 1-4 "outdoors" with our lone win coming against the pathetic Whiners.

1. Lost @ Tampa Bay 24-3
                                2. Lost @ Dallas 35-7
                                3. Lost @ Baltimore 22-3
                                4. Lost @ Seattle 33-6
                                5. Won @ San Fran 13-9

Our offense has scored 32 as in thirty-two points in 5 "outdoor" road games. While averaging an equally embarrassing 224.8 total net yards per game.

The good news is that we have 6 regular season games left to play. 4 of which will be played "in" the Edward Jones Dome. The other 2 will be at Cincinnati and Arizona.

My question is this: Does our team have a problem with "outdoor" football? I mean liars figure but figures don't lie. We are horrendous "OUTDOORS"!
                                -11-19-2007, 05:01 PM
                              • general counsel
                                rams sked-path to the playoffs
                                by general counsel
                                We have 4 wins. Assume it takes 10 to get in. We have 10 gets left, meaning realistically, we need to win 6. Where do those six come from?

Answer. Home vs kc, home vs ariz, home vs whiners, road vs oakland, home vs washington and road vs minny.

Probable Losses. At sandiego, at seattle.

We have a decent shot- at carolina and home vs. the bears

In the "we have a decent shot" category, both of those could easily be losses.

As i see it, given the second half collapse vs seattle and the loss to the whiners, we can certainly still make the playoffs, but we have virtually no margain for error at this point. No more mulligans. The oakland game scares the heck out of me, its the ultimate trap game. A terrible team, with us on the road, will we be up and ready to play? I dont think we should anticipate that 9-7 will get us in. Its not impossible, but not likely either. Thus, we cant even begin to think about the impact of a loss to either a sf, ariz or oakland at this point.

I think it will all come down to those last two weeks and with wins vs washington and minny i think we get in.

The game with the most upside of course is at seattle, because if we can find a way to win that game, all of this changes and we are right back in the hunt to win the west. If we lose that game, its wild card or bust in all liklihood, even if we wind up at 11-5 since they will hold the tiebreaker.

I dont care how good the bears are, i think we have a shot against anyone playing at home. The game is also several weeks away and there is no telling the injury status of the teams at that point.

When you break down the sked like this, you see why those early season games against lousy teams like detroit and green bay were must wins. People say "its early in the season there is plenty of football left." Sure there is, but there are only 16 games and you have to be realistic about your chances on the road, especially against the tough teams.

Consistency is the key in the nfl and if you want to be a playoff team, you have to be solid, you cant play just to the level of your competition and you HAVE to put teams away when you have the chance, especially quality teams, and that is something we failed to do last sunday and it bit us in the butt.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
                                -10-19-2006, 01:48 PM
                              • LA Rammer
                                Win vs. Whiners
                                by LA Rammer
                                Will a win vs. Whiners make us "believe"? Seriously what would an outright win do for us at this point? We would be only one game out of first place, since the squawks won't do squat vs. Colts.

I know, I know some will say are we seeing the same team. With a possibility of Boller starting and I defense improving, which I think it can show promise if we can keep them off the field with time of possession. Really would that bring the spark back and have us be happy lil campers at least as long as it lasts?
                                -09-28-2009, 12:00 PM
                              • laram0
                                There are several nails in our coffin but we're not dead yet.
                                by laram0
                                NFC WEST STANDINGS
                                Seabags (3-3) (1-1) in our division
                                Tards (3-3) (2-1) in our divison
                                Whiners (2-3) (1-2) in our division
                                RAMS (0-6) (0-2) in our divison

Schedules:

(SEABAGS)

vs RAMS
                                bye
                                @ Cleveland
                                vs Whiners
                                vs Chicago
                                @ RAMS
                                @ Philadelphia
                                vs Tards
                                @ Carolina
                                vs Baltimore
                                @ Atlanta

(TARDS)

@ Washington
                                bye
                                @ Tampa bay
                                vs Detroit
                                @ Cincinnati
                                vs Whiners
                                vs Cleveland
                                @ Seabags
                                @ New Orleans
                                vs Atlanta
                                vs RAMS

(WHINERS)

@ New York Giants
                                vs New Orleans
                                @ Atlanta
                                @ Seabags
                                vs RAMS
                                @ Tards
                                @ Carolina
                                vs Minnesota
                                vs Cincinnati
                                vs Tamap Bay

(RAMS)

@ Seabags
                                vs Cleveland
                                bye
                                @ New Orleans
                                @ Whiners
                                vs Seabags
                                vs Atlanta
                                @ Cincinnati
                                vs Green Bay
                                vs Pittsburgh
                                @ Tards

Needless to say this Sundays game at Seabags is do or die!!!!
                                -10-15-2007, 08:58 AM
                              • general counsel
                                rams vs falcons in december, a critical game
                                by general counsel
                                the rams falcons game in early december is a key game for the rams. That game could be crucial in determining draft pick position. The falcons are about as bad as we are, dont let the one win fool you. They are desparately in need of broehm as their new savior. If we lose to them and get the better pick, we could have a terrific trade partner to move back. I actually think the dolphins are the worst team in the nfl, but at the rate we are going, it will be close. Note that if bulger gets hurt again, we may not have a functioning qb available and given the state of our oline, that is hardly a longshot.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
                                -10-14-2007, 05:43 PM
                              Working...
                              X