Anyone still wear their rams jersey?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone still wear their rams jersey?

I'm a Senior in high school, every week on friday i wear my rams jersey either Holt Bulger or Jackson. And i still did even though they were 0-8 and they would say THE RAMS SUCK! etc.. I would just ignore them and say at least im not wearing a steelers jersey ( Half the school wears steelers jersey many of them for the first time in their life ). Im gonna keep wearing them showing my support especially the week they play the steelers, and if they lose i'll still wear it! Does anyone still wear their rams jersey supporting the rams? I seen one guy at wal-mart wear theirs and its great to see Rams fan showing support!

Re: Anyone still wear their rams jersey?

I always wear my Rams' gear. My pickup always has it's Rams stickers, magnetic logo, License plate frame, and Hitch cover.

Welcome to our madness, Trevor!
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

Comment

If I had a Rams jersey, I'd wear it each week. Right now the only jersey I have is a John Elway 1990 Orange throwback. I spent 3 hours that day looking for a Rams jersey, went through 4 (I think) different malls, and no stores sold em, so I went to the last mall, found a nice Elway and settled for that.

But yeah, I'll try to get a Rams jersey around Christmas and I'll wear it often if I get it.

Comment

Well, I can't wear jerseys to work, but I do wear my Rams laynard to hold my badge and get harassed by Eagles fans daily. On Sundays, I do drink my morning coffee from my Rams mug, wear my Rams boxers, and will occasionally throw on my Todd Lyght jersey to get the mojo going. I didn't wear it last week though, so I couldn't wear it this week.

Comment

Wore one today for the game. Wear it off and on though the week. Can't wear it during the work day though so I haven't been wearing them as much.

Comment

I wear it usually Monday if we win, and obviously every Sunday.
            Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Comment

I wear a Rams shirt at least once a week at work. I cannot usually get away with wearing a jersey at work, but I still do on Fridays if we are in the playoffs. By the way, people describe my workstation as a temple to the Rams or the Rams shrine.

GO RAMS!!

Comment

Wear it on sunday win or lose (that or my ram jacket)

Edit: Steven Jackson one, that I bought sept 2005 (yes I knew he was goina be a stud)

Comment

I don't wear jerseys as much as I used to, but I think I wear a Rams shirt pretty much every other day (since I have several of them), win, lose, offseason, whatever.

Comment

JERSEY???Who needs a stinking jersey when I was BORN with a Gigantic "GOAT" tattooed on my back and when I cut myself, blue and gold comes out, not the traditional red. To answer your question, I always wear my gear and so does my car, son, dog, etc.

Comment

Hold the "fort" Trevor, hold the "fort".

Comment

I go to Mizzou and I do the same thing every Friday. I alternate between my away jersey (Steven Jackson) and home (Orlando Pace). I do it mainly to represent the St. Louis Rams in a mostly pro-Cheifs college.

Comment

I wear them all the time to class. As well as on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor View Post
                            I'm gonna keep wearing them showing my support especially the week they play the steelers, and if they lose I'll still wear it! ...Does anyone still wear their Rams jersey supporting the rams?
                            :bash:
                            You better believe it! I don't have a jersey but my wife gave me a Rams jacket and my son gave me a Rams sweatshirt that I wear proudly.

Welcome to the Clan, Trevor! ...Go RAMS! :r

Comment

I wear my Bruce or Bulger home jersey quite often definitely on Sundays. I have not wore my yellow and blue Bruce jersey since halftime of the TB NFC Title game in 1999/2000. We were losing at half and I decided it was bad luck, lol. I took it off and the rest is history. I wore my NFC West champs shirt for SB 34 and of course we won.

Comment