Newbies and Oldies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbies and Oldies!

A hardly HELLO and WELCOME to the new members! Also a hardy HELLO to the ones who were here and haven't posted before. I've been noticing a lot of names I'm unfamiliar with. GREAT! Keep it coming.

Yes there are some good new members in here, some of you aren't to nice but most of you are hehe This is a great board so welcome!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• dorotheajn
      Hello from Denmark
      by dorotheajn
      Hello everyone,

I'm Thea and even though I have been a member for a little while, I have never posted before today.

I started following the Rams after their SB win (at that time the SB was the only game of the year shown on TV here).. Today luckily it's different, we get at least 3 sometimes as much as 5 games a week, and every Monday when they post the games of the week , I hope that they show the Rams.

I've been lurking now for some time, but though it was time to come out of hiding. This is a very nice board covering one of my favorite teams.
      -12-08-2007, 10:58 AM
    • DirtySouthRams
      Hello
      by DirtySouthRams
      Just wanted to say Hi, and thanks for all the great RAMS info. Its hard to get good info here in Atlanta with everyone so obsesed with the Falcons and Ron Mexico.
      Matt
      -02-04-2006, 03:03 PM
    • the12thman
      Hello to all Rams faithful...
      by the12thman
      I am the12thman. I am here to show off my SEAHAWK colors. I am not here to whine about the miserable SB loss. Just here to read and talk with other football fans in the great NFC west. Hopefully I dont come off as a bad guy to anybody here. Just here to expereince something new here and read up on what others have to say about the Seahawks.

Hope to make new friends and talk some football.
      -02-22-2006, 04:26 PM
    • BlueTalon
      I'm new here, too
      by BlueTalon
      Sorry, couldn't resist. Those "I'm new here" threads always elicit a sort of "yeah, and?" response from me. But since this thread will be juxtaposed against one of those threads at the top of the list, the [email protected]$$ in me just took advantage of the target of opportunity.

And besides, this IS the welcome to the ClanRam forum... And your notice at the top said to say hello in this forum, and I'm generally a congenial guy, so...

Hello!
      -04-02-2006, 08:55 AM
    • Lesson
      Hello to all
      by Lesson
      I post at Rams Talk under cardslesson101. Wanted to give this site a try.
      -04-03-2010, 10:45 PM
    Working...
    X