X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting news on Rams from KTRS

Posted on the PD board:

Originally posted by austinram
    Hadley mentioned that Scott Tercero is getting some playing time at left guard. He also said that if the season were to start today, the starting offensive line would consist of Pace/LT, Tercero/LG, McCollum/C, Timmerman/RG, and Williams/RT. Steve Sevard added that he thinks Tercero is farther along in his development as an NFL offensive lineman vs. Andy King.

Hadley had some comments on Turley too. He said the earliest Turley could see action in an NFL game would be in October. He said Turley will not be in shape to play right away after those four weeks of recovery. Hadley mentioned that there are some TE's on this team who are bigger than Turley right now.

Re: Interesting news on Rams from KTRS

some TE's on this team who are bigger than Turley right now
    Hmmm... who could this be?

Comment

Turley-what a tool. But would be better if he was health........since kurt is gone!

Comment

Need I remind everyone... Hadley also proclaimed Faulk done a few weeks ago.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Nick
          BREAKING NEWS: Armey staying with the team
          by Nick
          ARMEY STAYING WITH RAMS
          11:04:23 CDT

CONFIRMED: I mentioned last week on The Big 550, KTRS that it appeared that Charley Armey would remain with the St. Louis Rams, and that is was unlikely the massive changes expected in the personnel department would come to fruition.

This morning, Bernie Miklasz, on 1380, reported his sources had confirmed that Armey would remain with the team in a role that will focus on the draft. Miklasz, during The Bernie Miklasz Show, also indicated that it was unlikely the Rams would bring aboard a pro personnel director.

http://www.hadleyonsports.com/getRep...10626&size=595
          -05-18-2006, 01:28 PM
        • Legion
          Breaking news!!!
          by Legion
          The Rams have one of the best defenses in the NFL "This year"

That is all

Go Rams!
          -10-03-2010, 02:39 PM
        • RamWraith
          More Crappy news
          by RamWraith
          Terrell was late to a meeting Thursday, this per Andy Strickland and Howard Balzer on 1380. This was the reason for his non-start.
          -09-10-2007, 04:42 PM
        • RamWraith
          No news :-(
          by RamWraith
          Well, it is officially the off-season. For the fist time since last year around this time there no new Ram news. I woke up this morning and spent my usual 30 minutes looking and reading about the Rams to find nothing. Sorry folks. :down:
          -01-30-2006, 06:23 AM
        • laram0
          Here it is...BREAKING NEWS!!!! ::JOKE::
          by laram0
          Forget it I'm going back to sleep. Please wake me up when Fisher makes up his mind.
          -01-12-2012, 01:25 PM
        Working...
        X