Oldest jersey?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oldest jersey?

An away Marshall Faulk jersey I have now hanging up on my wall. I have a SJ one now.

Comment

How about this...I have a #11 away jersey that I ordered from Sears in 1978. It had no name on the jersey but Pat Haden had the number at that time. I think it is sand-knit. Anyway, it hangs in my closet and I am too big to wear it these days. A picture of it is in the link below:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-...RamsJersey.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaRam View Post
        How about this...I have a #11 away jersey that I ordered from Sears in 1978. It had no name on the jersey but Pat Haden had the number at that time. I think it is sand-knit. Anyway, it hangs in my closet and I am too big to wear it these days. A picture of it is in the link below:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-...RamsJersey.jpg

Wow, you're old!!!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Nick
          Which Rams jersey will be the next one you purchase?
          by Nick
          You know the drill, people!
          Sam Bradford (you mean you haven't bought one yet?)
          21.28%
          Steven Jackson (now you're REALLY behind!)
          4.26%
          Danario Alexander (Mizzou, baby!)
          2.13%
          Robert Quinn (Gotta have that 1st round pick jersey!)
          4.26%
          Chris Long (...rassum frassum number changes...)
          10.64%
          James Laurinaitis (This is madness? No, this is Rams Football!)
          38.30%
          Ron Bartell (Larry Fitzgerald's favorite)
          4.26%
          One of Our New Free Agents (Celebrate their signing right!)
          2.13%
          Other (please list)
          12.77%
          -08-02-2011, 08:19 AM
        • GSOT
          Another teams jersey?
          by GSOT
          Would you as a die hard Rams fan buy another teams jersey because you liked and admired that player so much? Like was an inspriation IE Tillman or followed him in college IE matt jones.
          -08-15-2006, 03:42 PM
        • rampower
          Choosing a new Rams jersey.
          by rampower
          To celebrate the launch of new Nike jerseys I am going to purchase a new one. I own 2 custom reebok jerseys, one with RAMPOWER 1 on and one with GRAHAM 9. I don't like buying a player name when I am spending that much as players come and go. Though they are expensive the custom elite/authentic last well. The RAMPOWER jersey is 12 years old this season.

Hence I need the clans help. Do I get RAMPOWER 1 again? Julian? A player from the past?

Any ideas?

Anybody else buying a new Jersey?
          -04-29-2012, 10:00 AM
        • QUINNtessentialTruth
          Legitimate Jersey Sellers
          by QUINNtessentialTruth
          What are other legitimate licensed Jersey Dealers? I wanted to buy a Quinn Jersey, however they aren't available through NFL shop or Nike. Is there any other ones out there that are known to be legit? Don't want to go through one of those fake sites. Thanks in advance.
          -02-05-2014, 11:09 AM
        • Trevor
          Anyone still wear their rams jersey?
          by Trevor
          I'm a Senior in high school, every week on friday i wear my rams jersey either Holt Bulger or Jackson. And i still did even though they were 0-8 and they would say THE RAMS SUCK! etc.. I would just ignore them and say at least im not wearing a steelers jersey ( Half the school wears steelers jersey many of them for the first time in their life ). Im gonna keep wearing them showing my support especially the week they play the steelers, and if they lose i'll still wear it! Does anyone still wear their rams jersey supporting the rams? I seen one guy at wal-mart wear theirs and its great to see Rams fan showing support!
          -11-18-2007, 11:50 AM
        Working...
        X