Oldest jersey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oldest jersey?

What is your first and oldest jersey from the Rams...
    Mine is a Bettis jersey at the end of his rookie year. anyways, whats yours.

Re: Oldest jersey?

my oldest jersey is a 1999 kurt warner jersey. I bought it in the preseason because it was the only one I found that was not 149 dollars or so. but as it turned out, it was a great buy. Go Rams!

Comment

Hmm, sorry, I don't have a Rams jersey! :\

But my wife got me one of those football-card size NFL memorabilia with an authentic piece of a Warner 2001 jersey.

Comment

The first jersey I ever bought was a Jim Everett away jersey. I also had Issac Bruce and Kevin Carter jerseys in the old blue and yellow home colors and I currently have a Todd Lyght home jersey in the new blue and gold.

Comment

#29 Eric Dickerson ED was the man in the early 80's.

Comment

my first jersey was a Jack Youngblood jersey,a sports store sold blank jerseys back then and they transfered the name and numbers you wanted,this was many ,many years ago.

Comment

My first jersey was a Marshall Faulk but I just got a blue and white Deacon Jones this Christmas.

Comment

My first Rams jersey was Leroy Irvin.
                Aim high Willis, Aim High!

Comment

I have the blue and yellow Bruce jersey from the mid '90s. Imagine that! I also have Warner home,Faulk home and gold both, Bruce current home, and Bulger Home

Comment

i only have two Rams jerseys, a Marshall Faulk one and a Torry Holt

i want to get a blue and yello Isaac Bruce, one they wore in the 1999 season, but i cant find one anywhere
                    @EssexRam_

Comment

Not the oldest Jersey I have but I do have a Warner (RAMS HOME), Warner (GIANTS HOME), Warner (CARDINALS HOME). Many Marshall Faulks (Home & Away) and Steven Jacksons (Home & Away) as well.

How do you like them apples???
                      sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Ist Rams jersey was a Warner(Blue) one in about 2002, Footlocker had just arrived in Belfast and they had NFL jerseys in store. Was soo excited to finally get my hands on a Rams jersey! Went on to get another Warner(gold) jersey. Then discovered a thing called the internet! and got my jerseys from the U.S giving me more choice and a large shipping bill. Currently have Holt and Hill home jerseys, Bulger road jersey and Jackson storm jersey.

Comment

My first jersey was an away Nolan Cromwell

Comment

Mine was a Frank Corral Jersey, I think I spelled his name right, my dad got it for me. He became my favorite player on the Rams because of the Championship game against the Bucs. What's funny is is two of our Championship games we played the bucs. Both were low scoring games.

Comment

I only have a 1990...or 1991, can't remember throwback orange John Elway.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Nick
                                Which Rams jersey will be the next one you purchase?
                                by Nick
                                You know the drill, people!
                                Sam Bradford (you mean you haven't bought one yet?)
                                21.28%
                                Steven Jackson (now you're REALLY behind!)
                                4.26%
                                Danario Alexander (Mizzou, baby!)
                                2.13%
                                Robert Quinn (Gotta have that 1st round pick jersey!)
                                4.26%
                                Chris Long (...rassum frassum number changes...)
                                10.64%
                                James Laurinaitis (This is madness? No, this is Rams Football!)
                                38.30%
                                Ron Bartell (Larry Fitzgerald's favorite)
                                4.26%
                                One of Our New Free Agents (Celebrate their signing right!)
                                2.13%
                                Other (please list)
                                12.77%
                                -08-02-2011, 08:19 AM
                              • GSOT
                                Another teams jersey?
                                by GSOT
                                Would you as a die hard Rams fan buy another teams jersey because you liked and admired that player so much? Like was an inspriation IE Tillman or followed him in college IE matt jones.
                                -08-15-2006, 03:42 PM
                              • rampower
                                Choosing a new Rams jersey.
                                by rampower
                                To celebrate the launch of new Nike jerseys I am going to purchase a new one. I own 2 custom reebok jerseys, one with RAMPOWER 1 on and one with GRAHAM 9. I don't like buying a player name when I am spending that much as players come and go. Though they are expensive the custom elite/authentic last well. The RAMPOWER jersey is 12 years old this season.

Hence I need the clans help. Do I get RAMPOWER 1 again? Julian? A player from the past?

Any ideas?

Anybody else buying a new Jersey?
                                -04-29-2012, 10:00 AM
                              • QUINNtessentialTruth
                                Legitimate Jersey Sellers
                                by QUINNtessentialTruth
                                What are other legitimate licensed Jersey Dealers? I wanted to buy a Quinn Jersey, however they aren't available through NFL shop or Nike. Is there any other ones out there that are known to be legit? Don't want to go through one of those fake sites. Thanks in advance.
                                -02-05-2014, 11:09 AM
                              • Trevor
                                Anyone still wear their rams jersey?
                                by Trevor
                                I'm a Senior in high school, every week on friday i wear my rams jersey either Holt Bulger or Jackson. And i still did even though they were 0-8 and they would say THE RAMS SUCK! etc.. I would just ignore them and say at least im not wearing a steelers jersey ( Half the school wears steelers jersey many of them for the first time in their life ). Im gonna keep wearing them showing my support especially the week they play the steelers, and if they lose i'll still wear it! Does anyone still wear their rams jersey supporting the rams? I seen one guy at wal-mart wear theirs and its great to see Rams fan showing support!
                                -11-18-2007, 11:50 AM
                              Working...
                              X