• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams re-sign Goldberg

Per Rotoworld:

Adam Goldberg-G-Rams Mar. 6 - 5:57 pm et

Rams re-signed G/T Adam Goldberg.
    Goldberg has been a liability when forced into action the last two years, but is a friend of coach Scott Linehan. He shouldn't be a lock to make the club.

Re: Rams re-sign Goldberg

Crap! I was hoping for Bill Goldberg, the wrstler.....

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaRam View Post
      Crap! I was hoping for Bill Goldberg, the wrstler.....
      you know he was drafted by the rams in the 90's, maybe we can give him a call??
      Built RAM tough

Comment

Originally posted by ramsplaya16 View Post
        you know he was drafted by the rams in the 90's, maybe we can give him a call??
        serious ? I didn't know that but I always thought it was cool how Kevin Greene looked like Hulk Hogan.

Comment

Originally posted by jkramsfan View Post
          serious ? I didn't know that but I always thought it was cool how Kevin Greene looked like Hulk Hogan.
          Here is some more info for you jk.

In 1990, Bill Goldberg was drafted by the LA Rams of the National Football League. Bill Goldberg went to the team's training camp but was cut before the start of the season. Bill Goldberg played two years with the Sacramento Surge in the World League of American Football before he made it to the NFL with the Atlanta Falcons in 1992. Bill Goldberg played just 14 games in the NFL before an abdominal injury forced him to call it quits in 1994.
          I like the Adam Goldberg signing, depth is always a good thing.

Comment

If nothing else, Carriker and Incognito could use him as a medicine ball...
            temp_4394_1467243487543_20
            RAMS!

Comment

Better than grabing anyone from the street that can strap on a helmet.

Goldberg can play G/T and as RamsBruce said, it's good depth insurance.

Comment

I actually like this signing, assuming it's at or near the vet min. He wasn't too healthy last year, but when he's been in, he's serviceable. Can play inside and out. Good depth.
                The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

An added plus, he knows most of the guys on the line already and as such, they are closer to being a cohesive unit than as mentioned "guy off the street".
                  I believe!:ram:

Comment