X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRACKENS released

Should the rams go after this guy?

Re: BRACKENS released

yeah, lets go after a guy who is injured!

Comment

Jaguars officials didn't give a reason in announcing the defensive end's release, but he has been slowed by the knee injuries.

So dont speak when you dont know anything.

Comment

I'd rather save the money and stick with what we have at Defensive End.

Comment

I agree, the money can be spent elsewhere like getting Pace's big fat butt to camp.

Comment

agree...we have enough ends on our roster and are going to have a hard time cutting anyone come cut down day.

Comment

GSOT, why else would they release him? use your brain.

Comment

We should be OK at DE for now and if he's injured or has a history of being injured it might not be the best thing to go after him.

For more information, see Jason Sehorn.

Comment

Originally posted by tanus
                  GSOT, why else would they release him? use your brain.
                  There could be a million reasons why, USE your brain

Comment

Originally posted by GSOT
                    There could be a million reasons why, USE your brain
                    Not to be picky, but you should have put the emphasis on "your," not "use."

In either event, I don't think the Rams would have much interest in Brackens, unless it were at the veteran minimum.

Comment

We seem to have a lot of know it alls here lately. What has happened to good conversation and not knit picking each others faults. Man some people are getting to perfect and seem to live in a box where they can do no wrong.

Comment

According to KFFL, Brackens had arthroscopic knee surgery at the beginning of the year, was released as a salary cap move so the club wouldn't have to pay him a $1 million roster bonus, resigned with the Jags but couldn't practice early on because he was rehabbing his knee. He then suffered a muscle tear as well as a strain behind his right knee and was cut on the 22nd after having missed two weeks with calf injuries. So yes, in my opinion, I would think injuries played a pretty big part in his release.

Comment

Originally posted by RamWraith
                          We seem to have a lot of know it alls here lately. What has happened to good conversation and not knit picking each others faults. Man some people are getting to perfect and seem to live in a box where they can do no wrong.
                          I really don't know what you're talking about, Jason. But, by the way...

Generally, the term "know-it-alls" is expressed with hyphens, as is "knit-picking." Others' is possessive and an apostrophe is appropriate. A comma should have appeared after "Man." The word "too," in the context used has two Os.

Comment

.....see ;-)

Originally posted by AvengerRam
                            I really don't know what you're talking about, Jason. But, by the way...

Generally, the term "know-it-alls" is expressed with hyphens, as is "knit-picking." Others' is possessive and an apostrophe is appropriate. A comma should have appeared after "Man." The word "too," in the context used has two Os.

Comment

I've been under the impression everyone knew I knew everything anyway.....

:redface:

That was a joke son........lol

Comment